Bars of any sort are usually my go-to snack since they are quick, tasty and satisfying. However, after trying my fair share of protein-bars, I've noticed that many aren't as healthy as they claim to be. Usually made with high fructose corn syrup, sugar alcohol and maltodextrin, these aren't the ingredients you want to consume to fuel your body. BTR Bars is changing the way people enjoy protein with their adaptogen-packed bars. 

What Are BTR Bars?

Photo courtesy of B.T.R. Bar

Be Bold, Tenacious and Resilient. Those are the three words that helped inspire Ashley Marie to create a new type of protein bar. BTR Bars are made from superfoods and adaptogens. There isn't a single ingredient you can't pronounce.

These adaptogen-packed bars are available in three flavors: Cherry Chocolate Chip (Zen), Cinnamon Cookie Dough (Energy), and Dark Chocolate Brownie (Recharge).

Whether you are looking to stay sharp, relax, or refresh, BTR Bars can help. Each bar is packed with 6-8g of plant protein and has between 150-170 calories.  

Where To Find BTR Bars

Photo courtesy of B.T.R. Bar

BTR Bars are plant-powered, keto-approved, paleo-friendly, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and non-gmo. If you're looking to get your hands on these adaptogen-powered bars, they are available for purchase HERE.