Summer is right around the corner and that usually comes with taking tropical beach vacations, relaxing under the sun and enjoying yourself. The current state of our world is a bit uncertain right now, so you might not be able to get to your favorite tropical destination, but don't worry. Breckenridge Brewery is bringing the of paradise to consumers nationwide with their tropical Mountain Beach drink. 

Breckenridge Brewery's Mountain Beach

Photo Courtesy of Breckenridge Brewery

Breckenridge Brewery's new Mountain Beach flavor is inspired by some of the most popular tropical fruits. The drink sports the sour yet refreshing flavors of pineapple, lime and guava. With just 4.5% ABV, this drink is perfect for those who want to experience a taste of paradise whether they are at home or on the beach. 

Staycation With Mountain Beach 

Photo Courtesy of Breckenridge Brewery

In addition to the new flavor, Breckenridge Brewery is hosting the ultimate 'Tropical Staycation' giveaway with Mountain Beach. 

From now until Memorial Day weekend, the brand will be choosing one lucky winner per week to receive a staycation in a box. This involves everything they need to transform their home into an indoor paradise including a pack of refreshing Mountain Beach, scents of the ocean, tiki lights, a porch swing, tropical decor and more.

To enter the giveaway, fans simply share a pic on Instagram to show how they’re keeping busy at home using the hashtag #BreckBrewStaycation.

Where To Buy Mountain Beach 

Photo Courtesy of Breckenridge Brewery

Mountain Beach is available year-round at retailers nationwide. You can use the shop locator to find a brewery near you. Stay up to date with the brands latest flavors by liking them on Facebook