Fall, it's upon us again... and do you know what that means? Pumpkin spice and Fall inspired everything including my favorite: Fall drinks. So here are a few you must try during this wonderful season!

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte Martini  

Hannah Summers

Talk about a MUST. This Fall favorite can be made super easy and will please anyone... and it might even get you a little tipsy. 

2. Apple Cider Mimosa 

bottomless mimosa, brunch, Mimosa, beer, ice, champagne, wine, cocktail, juice

If you're a fan of apple cider and mimosas (which, I mean, who isn't?) then this Apple Cider Mimosa is a must-try for you. It's a combination of two amazing drinks that will be an absolute hit at any party this November.

3. Kentucky Mulled Cider

sweet, juice, cider, apple
Susanna Mostaghim

Bourbon and hot apple cider. It might be a little much for some of you... but "I've heard it through the grapevine" that this drink is a good one. 

4. Maple Bourbon Old-Fashione

alcohol, Whiskey, shots, liquor, beer
Sam Jesner

Made with syrup, bourbon, an orange peel mixed together and cherry on top, this drink is perfect for a fall night in.

5. Apple Pie Cocktail

lemon, juice, tea
Katie Luchette

Made with szarlotka, this drink is perfect fit for Thanksgiving dinner or to try at home for fun with your friends! It will keep your warm, cozy and a little boozy. 

6. Apple Cran-Orange Margarita 

I mean cause nothing says Fall like apple and cranberry, right? This drink looks just as good as it tastes. It is perfect on a brisk Fall girls night out!

Sangria, strawberries, mint, peach, cocktail, ice, lemon
Carolyne Su

7. Pumpkin Spiced Hot Chocolate

I'm just gonna leave this right here... remember when i said... "Pumpkin Spiced Everything?" Yeah, we mean they literally make everything. 

tea, coffee
Robert Wehrli

8. Irish Coffee

This old school, warm, traditional drink is a must for the Fall and holiday season. I love trying these drinks at local restaurants with my family. 

beer, cappuccino, espresso, milk, coffee
Lauren Thiersch

9. Peach Pecan-Infused Bourbon

Nothing screams Fall like pecan and bourbon - they are both huge factors in this holiday season. Just put some pecans in at the bottom of it and you're set.

alcohol, Whiskey, shots, liquor, beer
Sam Jesner

10. Espresso Martini

This martini takes a twist on your original coffee drink. Cause sometimes to get through Fall, finals and the holidays, you'll need an extra shot of espresso. 

cappuccino, milk, espresso, coffee
Kelsey Emery

You shouldn't have to worry about what drinks to make at all this Fall season now! They're all hits and will be perfect at any gathering this fall season.