Welcome to Reel Round-Up, a weekly column where Kennedy Dierks highlights the top Instagram Reels creators.

Professional chefs, food bloggers, and home cooks alike have all found a home with Instagram Reels and the Reels Explore page, which provides a new(ish) tool to showcase their culinary skill and interact with followers on a more intimate level. Content creators have jumped on the many trends, hacks, and kitchen must-haves that social media has to offer, and continue to use Instagram as a “home base” to share photos AND videos while growing their community thanks to the Instagram Explore page.

In honor of a good cup of joe, here are eight coffee-loving Instagrammers whose Reels have had me craving caffeine this week:

1. @caffeinication

Iced or Instant, a hot Caffe Mocha or Caramel Cold Brew, Caffeinication’s got coffee covered. With easy-to-follow recipes (including chain copycats) and videos, Caffeinication has a java fix for everyone.

2. @morgandrinkscoffee

If you want some coffee-centric comic relief, you’ve come to the right Instagram account. Morgan is Your Friendly Internet Barista, and their Reels showcase the barista thought process that follows your no-foam half-caf vanilla latte, with two packets of Splenda and...no milk?

3. @180gramcoffee

Zach’s mission is to help his followers find great grounds, while emphasizing that the perfect cup also requires great brewing. With Instagram Reels featuring tricks and tutorials for the at-home barista, Zach teaches his followers how to get the most of his specialty coffee recommendations.

4. @ispillice

Talking about satisfying swirls. Whether it be an autumnal take on the Oat Milk Latte, a classic Iced Caramel Macchiato using Emma Chamberlain’s coffee blend, or a silky smooth Condensed Milk Latte, Andrea’s Homecafe has trendy coffee covered.

5. @milkscribbler

Did I spend 25 minutes scrolling through Milk Scribbler’s mesmerizing Reels? Idk, maybe. Featuring animals, flowers, and the classic hearts, you’ll be reminded that latte art really is just that: art.

6. @deli.hcafe

Forget #foodporn, Deli Home Café makes #coffeeporn a thing. With Reels featuring the classics (think Lattes and Affogatos), the copycats (Dolce Cold Brew Latte) and the slightly crazy (Cheese Latte, anyone?) Deli Home Café could be the catalyst for the next hashtag trend, IMO.

7. @specialtycoffeeguy

In addition to bean recommendations, Josh’s Reels feature demos, coffee shop reviews, and follow-along tutorials. Don’t mind me, I’ll just be watching this pour-over shot on repeat.

8. @7amcoffeeclub

Based in Australia, Melinda’s Reels feature every coffee addict’s favorite part of the morning grind: the coffee. Whether it’s a riff on a coffee chain fave, the espresso-matcha hybrid you didn’t know you needed, or a spotlight of the oh-so-underrated hazelnut latte, Melinda provides a fresh take for your 7am brew.

I hope this list helps you find your coffee muse! Or, at the bare minimum, gives you more material to procrastinate with the rest of the week…Don’t worry, I’ll be right there with you, dreaming about the Biscoff Lattes, Espresso Macchiatos, and Fluffy Dalgona Coffees of the weekend.

Until next week!