It's the TONY TONY TONY AWARDS!

Broadway's biggest stars came together at Radio City Music Hall last night, June 10th, for the 72nd Annual Tony Awards to celebrate the best of the 2017-2018 Broadway season. 

First off, here's an EPIC red carpet shot of Taylor Louderman who plays Regina George in Mean Girls because #lifegoals 

Broadcasted on CBS, the Tonys, hosted by Sara Bareilles and Josh Groban, were not to be missed. Mean Girls and Spongebob Squarepants: The Musical led the pack with 12 nominations each, yet The Band's Visit ended up sweeping the competition, winning 10 of the 11 categories in which it was nominated. Spongebob did go home with one Tony for Scenic Design, while Mean Girls and Frozen went home empty-handed, except for any cocktails they may have sipped on throughout the night. 

Regarding plays (just speaking, no singing), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child took home six awards, including Best Play. If you don't live in New York, you can also catch Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in London and Melbourne! Furthermore, Angels in America won Best Revival of a Play, in addition to Andrew Garfield's win for Lead Actor in a Play. 

Ok, now onto the cocktails: 

Mean Girls - Frosé

Channel your inner Plastic by sipping on a pink cocktail, especially if it's Wednesday. Rosé itself is a classic, but a summery way to beat the heat while having your afternoon drink is Frosé = frozen rosé. 

Huge shout-out to Casey Nicholaw, director and choreographer of Mean Girls, who included the entire cast AND all of the musical's swings and standbys in their Tony Awards performance!!!

Tickets here!

Pink Pepper Collins photo by Christine Trant (@christinedtrant) on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

Frozen - Boozy Ice Pops

HAH ~frozen~ get it?! Personally, I think the best summer treat is a boozy ice pop. You get to be a kid again while also getting tipsy--what more could you want? For those of you still in New York City after last night, check out where to find NYC's best popsicles for a summer day of city adventures! 

Tickets here!

Cherry Vanilla Popsicles photo by Alison Marras (@foodbymars) on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

Spongebob Squarepants: The Musical - Pineapple Vodka Limeade

Bring Spongebob and Gary's house to life in a pineapple infused cocktail! Perfect for any summer gathering, and you can swap out booze for club soda or lemonade. 

Tickets here!

Drink, cocktail, mojito and entertaining HD photo by Melissa Walker Horn (@sugercoatit) on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

The Band's Visit - Mimosa   

A mimosa is the perfect way to celebrate winning Best Musical (!!!) while also having breakfast and sort-of recovering from Sunday night. The orange juice serves as your morning pick-me-up, while the bubbly keeps the party going into the morning. Try these delicious mimosa-inspired popsicles for a summer brunch treat! 

Tickets here!

Mimosa orange juice champagne cocktail in a flute with a bottle pouring and sea salted chocolate caramels in the background and assorted cake truffles

Berries.com on Flickr

Me the rest of the week: