So you're heading into a wild weekend but trying not to blow all your cash at the bars—what's a college delinquent to do? Well, if you're into Russian water, there are some nice bottles worth your money. I've compiled the best cheap vodkas that should be on your radar. These are the cheapest you can go without feeling like you just chugged straight ethanol. Shots to that, friend.

Tito's ($14)

Tito's Handmade Vodka will usually run you about $14 a bottle and is one of the more well-known of the best cheap vodkas on the market. Made in Austin, Texas in small-batches the old-fashioned way, Tito's definitely has something homey and special about it. So grab a brown-labeled bottle and cozy up in for a night of drunk movies and warmth.

Luksusowa ($12)

Coming from the Polish word meaning "luxurious," Luksusowa is made from distilled potatoes and has a fairly smooth finish, considering how cheap it is—just about $12 for a bottle. Fairly sweet, with what I would probably call an almost creamy finish, Luksusowa should def have a home on your alcohol shelf.

New Amsterdam ($13)

A premium vodka for the very non-premium price of around $13 a bottle, New Amsterdam is five times distilled and then filtered twice for a smooth, clean finish. Drink it straight as a shot or in some fancy but hella simple vodka cocktail, because you're high-class, obviously. 

Smirnoff ($15)

alcohol, vodka, liquor, ice, wine, beer, juice, soda, whisky
Alex Frank

Ah Smirnoff, the vodka of my early drinking days, a fond memory from the past. Personally, I will always reach for Smirnoff before I touch gin or rum, and at around $15 I'm clearly making a great choice for my wallet (even if it's not the right choice for the rest of my night). 

Pinnacle ($12)

Okay, okay—maybe this isn't exactly the absolute best vodka because it lacks the same smoothness, but for $12 you could do a lot worse. It does, however, come in around 40 different flavors, so you can experiment around to find something that works. The whipped and marshmallow flavors are particularly good if you're feelin' a sweet night. 

UV Vodka ($12)

Known for some of the weirdest flavors a vodka brand could have (um, Sriracha? Like, do you want to die?), UV vodka is like the Skittles of the vodka world—full of color and variety. And for around $12, you can slowly but surely make your way around to trying every one of them. Just beware of the burn, loves.

Svedka ($14)

UGH, my BABY! I simply adore Svedka, the lemon citron flavor in particular—our alcohol shelf is lined with them, like a ray of freakin' sunshine. When it's cold, it's almost completely flavorless until the very end, when you get a hint of that tell-tale alcohol burn but nothing too severe. You can hit shots of these for around $14 a bottle, just be sure to watch yourself so you don't hit the floor later.

Popov ($8)

I know you've probably heard some scary things about Popov—the burn, the bitterness, the regret as you realize that was only the first of several shots to be taken. However, you can get this bad boy for just about $8, so scape your piggy bank, grab some good chasers, and swallow Popov along with your pride, you college student you.

Three Olives ($14)

Probably not the most hyped-up brand, Three Olives is a unique vodka from England that comes in a super-cool flavor, Loopy, which basically tastes like Fruity Pebbles. Their OG flavor has subtle hints of buttercream and mint, so this is the perfect vodka for those with a sweet tooth. And for about $14, you haven't got any reason not to indulge.

Even on a budget, there's no reason you can't have a shot or two of (kinda) quality alcohol, so be sure to pick up any of these, because they're best cheap vodkas out there. Follow your passions, darling.