Do you love banana bread? Are you looking for a way to make your life easier? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then you must try these banana bread mixes from GoNanas.

GoNanas is a women-owned business that creates delicious vegan, gluten-free, and allergen-free banana bread mixes. Starting May 16th, in addition to their viral banana bread mixes, GoNanas has come out with instant banana bread mixes that you can enjoy from the comfort of your dorm room. Keep reading to find out how they got their start and what's ahead for GoNanas.

GoNanas got their start in a small University of Michigan dorm room. Morgan Lerner and Annie Slabotsky both had familial ties to banana bread and were able to bond over that when they first met in their own Spoon University chapter. They came to realize the lack of healthy options on campus, and decided to start their own healthy banana bread business. They chose to focus on banana bread because it was an untapped market and due to its versatile nature. Although they started out selling banana bread loaves, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, they had to transition to a new product line: banana bread mixes. One month after the launch of their new product, GoNanas caught the attention of Nordstrom Rack and from there on it has been never-ending success.

Although they are successful, being a vegan, gluten-free, and allergen-free business has its challenges. With the pandemic, there have been new unprecedented challenges to their supply chain. Recently, GoNanas came out with their limited edition salted caramel flavor (which is delicious, btw!). However, with that flavor, they struggled to get the delicious vegan butterscotch chips from across the seas due to the delays in the Suez canal. Despite these challenges, GoNanas never compromises quality for convenience which is why their product is so delicious!

Even with the pandemic-induced challenges, that has not stopped GoNanas from reaching new levels of success. After they began selling their product in Nordstrom Rack, they went viral on social media and amassed customers from all over the US. TikTok has helped GoNanas reach new customers and help them spread the word about their amazing product.

GoNanas continues to develop new products that allow their consumer base to grow more and more in love with them. Currently, GoNanas has just celebrated the launch of their new app that eases the process of getting your GoNanas fix.

What's more exciting is the upcoming launch of their new product line: instant banana bread mixes! These mixes were made for college students as they only require a banana, a microwave, and the patience to wait for that delicious mug cake to cool down. This only takes 3 minutes and could not be any easier! The mixes will be sold in their original flavor as well as a new cinnamon roll flavor. 

The cinnamon roll flavor contains vegan white chocolate and cinnamon chips that keep you wanting more. Watch this video for a how-to on making the mix.

Hana Chalmers

These GoNanas banana bread mixes will change your life! What are you waiting for? Go to Nordstrom Rack, (or online), get yourself some GoNanas, and become part of the #GoNanasFam!

P.S. use code HANA10 for a discount :)