Super Bowl Sunday is coming up fast—the time when everyone from sports fanatics to the casual watcher yelling, "Go sports!" from the back gathers around the TV to watch football. But in addition to the game, there's an incredible halftime show, witty commercials, and, of course, a lot of great food. 

Throwing a killer Super Bowl party can be hard work, but with a little help from Trader Joe's, it becomes a little easier. Actually, really easy—you can get all of your Super Bowl appetizers in the freezer section. Just heat up the oven and get ready to officially win over all of your guests. 

1. Chili Lime Chicken Burgers ($3.49)

Switch up your backyard barbecue by swapping plain old burgers for spicy Chile Lime Chicken Burgers. Not only are they a healthier option (talking to you, mom), but you're bound to get a big taste for a little buck.

2. Mac & Cheese Bites ($3.49)

Bring out your inner child with these mac & cheese bites. These bites have the perfect cheese pull and are full of an ooey-gooey delicious taste. They are bound to be a crowd pleaser, and everyone will be asking for more. But not to worry–there's plenty to go around.

3. Organic Chicken Wings ($5.99) 

For those of us who can't cook, grab some frozen hot and spicy wings. You'll also want to leave the freezer aisle for a sec and pick up some Mango Chipotle BBQ sauce ($2.99), Kansas City style BBQ sauce ($2.69), or Sriracha Roasted Garlic BBQ ($2.99) sauce and get cookin'. 

4. Pizza (Price Varies)

If it isn't wings, it's pizza. You'll find everything from a simple Margherita pizza to pepperoni to BBQ chicken and roasted vegetable at your local Trader Joe's. Looking to impress your guests? Check out their flatbread or cauliflower crust ($3.99) for a DIY pizza recipe. 

5. Mini Shrimp Soft Tacos ($3.69)

Trader Joe's has all the tacos you could ever want. Their Mini Shrimp Soft Tacos are great for the adventurous eaters, but if you like originals, be sure to check out their mini chicken tacos or mini beef tacos. Trust me, you'll fall in love.

6. Mozzarella Cheese Sticks ($3.69)

Who doesn't love cheese? I mean, I guess vegans and those who are lactose intolerant. But everyone else, speaking from personal experience, it's quite impossible to turn away great mozzarella sticks. Everyone (or almost everyone) will enjoy this absolutely delicious and savory app.

7. Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Nuggets ($4.99)

For all those gluten-free folks out there, this one is for you. Slipping away from all of the cheesy appetizers, these gluten-free chicken nuggets are easy to make and a tasty to eat appetizer that everyone can enjoy.

8. Puff Dogs ($6.49)

Remember when you used to get the pretzel version of these at the mall from Auntie Anne's? Trader Joe's Puff Dogs are the easiest snacks to pop in the oven and scarf up. Pair them with ketchup, mustard, or any of your favorite condiments—heck, make a condiment bar for the big day.

9. Turkey Corndogs

If you run out of puff dogs, a pretty good substitute is the turkey corn dogs. It will be just like you're in the stadium. All you need is a draft beer in your other hand. 

10. Game Day Drinks

While this technically isn't a frozen appetizer, what is game day without the drinks? Trader Joe's offers a variety of craft and specialty brews, alongside everyday favorites. Grab the Corona and Blue Moon, or head for a local brew instead. Either way, everyone will be happy.

So there you have it—all the (easy) frozen essentials for an epic Super Bowl party. Whether you're celebrating with two friends or a crowd of 20, it doesn't take much to pop any of these in the oven. So head on over to your local Trader Joe's and pick up all these delicious game day treats.