When you stop into a gas station for a quick snack, it’s easy to forget counting calories when you’re paying less than $2 for 30 oz of soda. It may not seem like 30 oz is a lot, especially when you compare your Big Gulp to the Super Big Gulp, but this cup holds a lot more than you may think. Check out what you can fit into one of these bad boys, and you might think twice about filling it up next time you stop in for a snack.

1. 164 Cheez-its

Big Gulp

Photo by Delaney Strunk

To put it into perspective, 164 Cheez-its is roughly 7 single serving bags. With each bag containing 180 calories, that racks up around 1,260 calories which is more than half of the recommended daily caloric intake. Instead of eating all 164, why not incorporate some Cheez-its into your fried chicken and waffle sandwich?

2. 522 Froot Loops

Big Gulp

Photo by Delaney Strunk

It’s hard to say no to such a colorful treat, but 522 Froot Loops equates to approximately 3 1/2 bowls of cereal. If you’ve already made your peace with all the sugar found in cereal, then why not got all the way and turn your cereal into epic desserts.

3. 5 Capri Suns

Big Gulp

Photo by Delaney Strunk

Capri Sun may seem harmless, after all your mom gave you one to drink after soccer practice, but the hidden sugar in Capri Sun adds up. If you drank this entire Big Gulp you would be ingesting 80 grams of sugar, which is more than drinking 2 cans of Monster. If you want to up your Capri Sun game, turn your favorite childhood drink into a boozy adult slushie.

4. 14 Tampons

Big Gulp

Photo by Delaney Strunk

Sometimes you forget your purse, but need to find a way to carry a tampon with you to the bathroom, that’s where the Big Gulp comes in. Load up 14 tampons into your cup and never fret about forgetting one at home again. Though technically you can get drunk using tampons, we wouldn’t recommend it.

5. 1 Kitten

Big Gulp

Photo courtesy of funnycatsite.com

If you buy a Big Gulp for soda, you are depriving adorable kittens of a place to sit. You don’t want to be that guy, do you? We didn’t think so. If you want to get your drink on, and hang out with cats then ditch the Big Gulp and head to a cat cafe instead.