I love yogurt just as much as Terry Crews loves yogurt (well maybe not that much, but still). My favorite yogurt, in particular, is Noosa Yoghurt. It is a full-fat yogurt from Australia that was created by Koel Thomae (female-led companies for the win!). Her yogurt is tasty, but even better: Noosa is a company that also gives back by using clean water practices, recycling all cardboard boxes their company uses, and by supporting Pollinator Partnership to save bees.

BryAna Stearns

Noosa reached out to us here at American University to taste-test and rank their yogurts. I was pretty pumped to try them all out as I have only ever had a handful of their flavors. When the yogurt arrived, I was shook because there were 39 different flavors. I decided to call in the help of my roommates to handle the taste-testing. Given the insane amount of flavors we decided to break this list down by types of products, so here are our rankings:

Noosa Yoghurt Minis:

1.) Mexican Chocolate

This is one of the flavors that I have had before and I loved it then and I loved it now. My roommate Steven, another yogurt fan, also LOVED it. My other roommate Jess, a person who really doesn't like yogurt but got looped into this project anyways, said "ehh, not bad I guess" which is a huge compliment from her!

2) Raspberry Lemonade

BryAna Stearns

The raspberry lemonade had really strong flavors, but it was crisp and tasty. It was creamy but still tasted like a fresh summer flavor. My roommates and I thought that this would taste even better after putting the mini cup in the freezer.

3) Salted Caramel

BryAna Stearns

The salted caramel was good, and that was how far it went. The flavors were fine but we found that it could use a bit more caramel. However, if you like just a hint of caramel though, this flavor is right up your alley.

4) Cherry Vanilla

BryAna Stearns

The cherry vanilla, like the salted caramel, was just fine. It was none of our favorites but that doesn't mean it can't be yours! When we tasted it, all of us thought that this flavor was just not strong enough to make you know that it was cherry vanilla.

5) Passionfruit

BryAna Stearns

The passionfruit was just not for me or Jess. The seeds were very bitter and there was no sweetness coming through to balance the bitterness. However, Steven thought this flavor was interesting and he would definitely have it again.

Noosa Yoghurt Mates:

1) Maple Ginger

BryAna Stearns

OMG THE MAPLE GINGER. This flavor of Noosa Mates is amazing. It blew all of our minds. Steven and I found it to be one of the best flavors.  This flavor is the one that will make a person who doesn't like yogurt, love yogurt.

2) Pumpkin Spice

BryAna Stearns

We all LOVED the pumpkin spice blend (what can I say, we are a bit basic at times). However, we do recommend this yogurt as a dessert instead of a breakfast or meal as it is extremely sweet. The blend of pumpkin seed and white chocolate for the topping made it stand apart from the others.

3) Caramel Chocolate Pecan

BryAna Stearns

The Caramel Chocolate Pecan Noosa Mate was one of my favorites. It would be ranked higher but my roommates both said that with how strong the caramel is, you need to have a few bites to truly understand the flavor. This yogurt is definitely one that tastes better the more you eat it, but you should not pass it up in the grocery store.

4) Coffee Chocolate Almond

BryAna Stearns

This Noosa yogurt flavor was impressive with how strong the coffee taste was, it tasted like Starbucks. It was a bit sweet for me, but my roommates loved it. One thing we noticed when tasting this Noosa yogurt was Noosa seems to be very reliant on chocolate chips for a topping—some creativity would be nice to shake things up.

5) Honey Cranberry Almond

BryAna Stearns

This yogurt was probably my favorite "breakfast-y" yogurt. It was a simple sweetness and had a pleasant parfait vibe. I would not say that it is really memorable, but it is nice. If you want a simple morning, with a simple breakfast, you would want this yogurt.

6) Blueberry Walnut Granola

BryAna Stearns

Similar to Noosa yogurt's Honey Cranberry Almond, but with some standout blueberries.

7) Coconut Chocolate Almond

BryAna Stearns

The Coconut Chocolate Almond was not bad, but it came across as too similar to the Chobani flip version. I wish Noosa would have made this yogurt stand out a bit more but it is tasty yogurt.

8) Honey Pretzel Peanut

BryAna Stearns

The Honey Pretzel Peanut tasted like a last place yogurt. The banana flavoring came across as artificial and the pretzels were too buttery tasting to balance everything out. There was too much going on, but Noosa tried.

Noosa Yoghurt Flips? Doubles? Pairs?

I must explain this before diving into these specific rankings. These types of Noosa Yoghurts are a bit confusing because they don't flip and if they did there is no room in the cup to mix them. These products come with two types of yogurt that create a tasty flavor combo. We just didn't know how to eat them. Do you take alternate bites? Mix them in a different bowl? Asking for a friend here.

1) Blueberry Lemon

BryAna Stearns

This yogurt combo was tasty (even if we didn't know how to eat it). It reminded me of the blueberry lemon tart my mom and I would get at our favorite bakery in Charleston, WV. I loved it, you will love it, go get it.

2) Coconut Pineapple

BryAna Stearns

What makes this yogurt stand out is the pineapple. The pineapple yogurt is incredibly impressive which is what made this flavor take the second spot. The coconut yogurt is quite delicious as well, but it is understated compared to the punch of the pineapple.

3) Caramel Apple

The caramel apple flavor of Noosa yoghurt was good but we had some critiques—the main one being that the caramel yogurt needed to be blended more. Obviously, you could just mix the yogurt, but you really need to make sure that you do. If you don't then you won't get an even caramel to apple ratio.

4) Raspberry Blueberry

BryAna Stearns

This flavor was not bad, but it just tasted like GoGurt. And that is really all there is to say. So if you want a flashback to your childhood days, this is for you.

5) Strawberry & Banana

BryAna Stearns

Again with the artificial banana flavor! Almost all the flavors are good, but the banana just falls short every time.

Noosa Yoghurt Single Flavors:

These Noosa Yoghurts are the regular single tubs. They are a perfect size for taking your breakfast on the go. The best part about these yogurts, and for all of Noosa's products outside of the minis, is they all have resealable lids. This makes your breakfast-to-go spill-proof!

1) Blackberry Serrano

BryAna Stearns

Amazing. Incredible. So wrong, but so so so right. This flavor is a surprising combo but it will not disappoint. The blackberry is strong and vibrant. The serrano is subtle but packs a punch at the end. This flavor is what all yogurt should try to be.

2) Orange Ginger

BryAna Stearns

A very close second is the orange ginger. The only reason it is in second is that it was not as "wild" of a pairing as the blackberry serrano. Orange and ginger are a classic pairing but Noosa yoghurt strikes it out of the park because of how vibrant the ginger is. It really kicks you.

3) Pear and Cardamom

BryAna Stearns

My roommates are very surprised I put this one in the number three spot because it did not taste that strong during the taste testing. However, after having it for lunch one day I realized how smooth and delightful this yogurt is. Dedicate a meal to this yogurt and with every bite, you will realize how tasty this yogurt is.

4) Vanilla Bean (also comes in a tub!)

BryAna Stearns

Hear me out: this vanilla bean yogurt will be the best vanilla yogurt you will ever have. We were all in agreement of how incredible this yogurt is (well, Jess said she doesn't know how she feels which means she liked it because she will refuse to publicly state she liked it). It is the most vanilla that vanilla yogurt can be.

5) Apple Cinnamon

BryAna Stearns

This yogurt could legit be dessert. It was so yummy and the apples almost tasted like cooked apples with sweet yogurt. I would honestly not be opposed to using this yogurt as a topping for warm apple crisp.

6) Lemon

BryAna Stearns

The lemon flavor tasted like a lemon pudding. I mean, yes, yogurt is like "health" pudding but the flavor of this yogurt was strong and sweet. It was the most sophisticated flavor of lemon. I was a big fan, Steven was a big fan, and Jess made the most of her situation.

7) Blueberry

BryAna Stearns

The mini blueberries make this yogurt so darn fresh. Remember how the vanilla bean was the most vanilla of all vanillas? Well this is the most blueberry of all the blueberry yogurts. Noosa yoghurt has really mastered how to get the most flavor out of every flavor.

8) Coconut

BryAna Stearns

This coconut yogurt is so, so, SO good. What we all loved about it is that it has coconut chunks that are bursting with coconut flavor. Though the yogurt was good on its own, we all believed that this yogurt would be particularly tasty in a smoothie.

9) Raspberry

BryAna Stearns

What we all loved about the raspberry Noosa yoghurt is that it is sweet and strong without being overly tart. We did notice that with this flavor you need to mix it quite a lot to get an even distribution of raspberry in every bite.

10) Blood Orange

BryAna Stearns

Jess and Steven loved the blood orange. I liked it (I am not the biggest blood orange fan) but we all would recommend this flavor frozen.

11) Peach

BryAna Stearns

Peach was my favorite flavor of Noosa when I was first introduced to the brand. It is a simple sweetness. The peach is a little understated but it is the perfect simple yogurt for a snack. This flavor also tastes great atop grilled peaches.

12) Pumpkin

BryAna Stearns

The pumpkin flavor has a gorgeous color. Steven was the only one who loved this yogurt though. I liked it but as a topping or a yogurt to have with granola. It is okay on its own but it really needs something else to stand out. Jess was not a fan but we were also 27 flavors in so we were all struggling.

13) Pineapple

BryAna Stearns

The pineapple was okay. It was none of our favorites, but it wasn't bad. We thought this yogurt would be best in a mango smoothie. The pineapple chunks in it were tasty!

14) Blackberry

BryAna Stearns

So I really liked the blackberry, but it was not a knockout for the others. Steven mentioned that this flavor is in the category of decent yogurts that would excel more as a topping or smoothie than as a stand alone snack.

15) Strawberry

BryAna Stearns

Jess was definitely not a fan of this flavor as she found it to be really uneventful. Steven and I found the flavor to be fine, since we were the only two who actually eat yogurt, but we did notice that the strawberry is a bit... boring.

16) Mango

BryAna Stearns

The mango yogurt tasted more like a plain vanilla with mango pieces in it. It was a plain vanilla, not the impressive vanilla bean. It needed way more mango.

17) Honey (also comes in a tub!)

BryAna Stearns

The honey Noosa yoghurt is not bad at all. The only reason that it is in the 17th spot is because it is plain yogurt sweetened with honey. It is plain. This is the standard yogurt that you would use in cooking or smoothies.

18) Key Lime

The key lime needed to be blended a bit more. Again you could just mix the heck out of it, but it would be nice to have the product be a bit more combined. The key lime flavor was also not that strong.

19) Strawberry Rhubarb

BryAna Stearns

The only reason this flavor is second to last is because I don't like rhubarb. If you like it then this yogurt is probably for you! I am just not a fan.

20) Tart Cherry

BryAna Stearns

Tart cherry ends this ranking because this flavor was a bit of a let down. It was not tart nor did it really have a strong cherry presence. We were expecting to like this one a lot but it just did not meet our expectations.

These are only our rankings, but I highly recommend trying whichever flavor strikes your fancy. Noosa Yoghurt can be found in grocery stores across the U.S. Heck! Try all 39 flavors if you want! It makes for great roommate bonding! Just be aware that this is what your end result will be:

BryAna Stearns