Fall is here and so are pumpkin spice drinks! If you live under a rock or don't have social media, you might not understand the craze. But for the rest of the world, we know that pumpkin spice season is the best season. Lucky for you guys, there is a premium craft cider brewery in California that makes PUMPKIN CIDER. This is not a drill you guys...ACE Pumpkin Cider is your new fall boozin' beverage. 

tea, wine, cinnamon, alcohol, beer, liquor, coffee, cider
Amelia Weller

What is ACE Premium Craft Cider?

ACE Premium Craft Cider is family owned and located in California. They bring us some seriously delicious ciders, my personal favorites being Pineapple, Perry (Pear) and now Pumpkin! As ACE puts it on their website, "Cider is lower calorie and gluten free in comparison to other alcoholic beverages." ACE ciders are refreshing with no sugar added, and they should absolutely be your go-to cider beverage.

Did Somebody Say Pumpkin?

Not sure how I missed this, but apparently ACE has been doing their Pumpkin Cider since 2010! Maybe it's because I was literally 14 when it debuted, but I sure am glad I discovered its glory 9 years later. I might be late to the game, but I think it was worth the wait. ACE Pumpkin Cider meets all of my fall needs, and at this point I think I'm content with fall sticking around forever. 

At 5% ABV, this pumpkin pie-like drink will go down nice and smooth. It is flavored with cinnamon, cloves and allspice, and in my opinion, deserves to be enjoyed at all times of the year (because pumpkin season = every season, am I right?). 

What Can I Pair It With?

chicken, meat, turkey
Helena Lin

Since ACE Pumpkin Cider is released for the fall/winter season, it should absolutely be paired with your Thanksgiving or Holiday feasts. Trust me, you'll be the family hero if you show up with this as your BYOB. This drink is seriously holiday cheer in a bottle and will pair well with turkey, beef, or whatever your family puts together for the big dinner. 

In addition to being the perfect holiday party beverage, I can also see ACE Pumpkin Cider being enjoyed while you're cuddled up by the fire place, watching some football, eating chili, baking apple pie, or decorating the house. You know, all the fall goodies. It just doesn't get much better than this!

Are You Convinced Yet?

Hopefully, by now I have convinced you that ACE Pumpkin Cider should be your go-to fall beverage for boozin'. If so, you will be delighted to hear that you don't have to go all the way to California to get it. You can find this cider at bars or your local beverage supply stores. I first tried it at a local bar, and I am SO HAPPY I asked for that sample.

I personally can't imagine a better drink for me to get my fall vibes on. I absolutely 1000% recommend ACE Pumpkin Cider, and I hope you take me up on this advise. Unless, of course, you want to have a boring fall full of things that simply aren't pumpkiny and delightful. Get out there today and find out how you can get your hands (and tastebuds) on ACE Pumpkin Cider!