Lärabars are a guilt-free snack made of unsweetened fruits, nuts, and spices. They meet the ever-growing demand for readable nutrition labels; their 19 classic bars are made from three to eight recognizable ingredients. Joining the lineup are three seasonal bars, so go ahead and celebrate with these festive fall and winter flavors.

Pumpkin Pie

chocolate
Emily Waples

Nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and pumpkin give this bar a more complex flavor than the average Lärabar. Unlike the apple pie bar, pumpkin pie tastes surprisingly like the real thing. Maybe it's because pumpkin has a  distinct taste, or maybe it's because Larabars are magic. Plus, the texture isn't too far off of real pumpkin pie.

Gingerbread

grass, straw, hay, pasture
Emily Waples

After a friend snapchatted me a picture of her gingerbread Lärabar saying, "It tastes like the gingerbread Yankee candle smells," I knew I had to try it. While I was growing up, gingerbread was more for building than eating, but this bar has converted me to the classic holiday cookie. The flavor is not as strong as pumpkin pie and is fruitier than the real thing. It's like a cross between an oatmeal raisin cookie and a gingerbread cookie. The aftertaste was all ginger, though, in the best way.

Snickerdoodle

grass, straw, hay
Emily Waples

As a child, I was a chocolate chip cookie fanatic (and there's a Lärabar for that, too). Since my twin sister hated chocolate, Mom added snickerdoodles to our Christmas cookie roundup. I'm forever grateful, as their inclusion perfectly balanced the richer, chocolatey treats. This Lärabar captures the cinnamon-sugar delight without the subsequent sugar crash. Of course, it lacks the hot-out-of-the-oven taste, sugar-crisp edges, and gooey center of an actual cookie, but for a 190-calorie nutrition bar, it's a pretty great substitute.

Go ahead and pre-game Thanksgiving with these bars (and post-game during finals). The energy boost sans sugar crash almost beats the real holiday treats.