Noosa yoghurt is becoming increasingly popular, and that's not really a surprise. Noosa uses the finest-quality yogurt, along with honey for sweetener and real fruit preserves. It's high in protein, calcium, and vitamins, and makes for the perfect summer treat. There are tons of flavors, from classic strawberry to key lime to Mexican chocolate. 

Personally, I love any sort of fruit-flavored yogurt, so I reached out to Noosa. They sent me a variety pack full of classic flavors to taste test. For the next week, I enjoyed an ample amount of parfaits and I came up with the definitive ranking of which Noosa flavors rank supreme. 

8. Strawberry Rhubarb

This yogurt was refreshing but still didn't quite reach my top five. In my opinion, the strawberry rhubarb flavor tasted like the classic Strawberry with just a wee bit of rhubarb. Honestly, I wish there was a bit more rhubarb flavor to give me the Baker's Square strawberry rhubarb pie vibe. 

7. Strawberry

Sarah Arora

I appreciated the strawberry flavor by itself a bit more than the strawberry rhubarb. The fruity flavor wasn't too overpowering. Adding fresh strawberries along with my favorite ginger granola from Trader Joe's made the perfect breakfast or midday snack. 

6. Blueberry

Blueberry is usually my least favorite flavor in the bunch, and I'm not really sure why that is. However, it was a little different this time around, because Noosa's blueberry yogurt was bursting with flavor and real blueberries. With added walnuts, granola, and coconut flakes, this yogurt was definitely a satisfying treat on a hot summer day. 

5. Banana Chocolate Peanut

This was one of the special Noosa Mates. The creamy banana yogurt came with a mixture of crunchy banana chips, chocolate chips, and salted peanuts. It was a flavor combination fit for the king of the jungle. The banana yogurt was also sweet and subtle on its own. 

4. Blackberry

Sarah Arora

The blackberry flavor had a unique texture. I could taste the speckles of blackberry mixed throughout the honey-sweetened yogurt. This flavor mixed with the Lemon made the perfect combination of sweet and tart. 

3. Tart Cherry

Sarah Arora

Honestly, when I first saw this flavor in the batch, I thought it would be overly tart. After all, yogurt is already tart, and adding sour cherries would just make it overpowering. However,  there was just enough honey added, and the cherries had just the right amount of sweetness to make this yogurt a perfect balance of flavors. 

2. Lemon

The lemon-flavored yogurt was more like dessert. It reminded me of lemon meringue pie or lemon Italian ice (when frozen). I feel like it would probably taste even better when mixed with Tart Cherry, Blackberry, or Strawberry mixed in. 

1. Peach

This one made the top of the list because it did one of my favorite fruits justice. Peach is a classic yogurt flavor that you can't really go wrong with. However, like all of Noosa's yogurt, this one had honey mixed in, which seemed to bring out the peach flavor even more. 

Simple fruity flavors can add color and sweetness to your life. Whether it's in a parfait, smoothie, or just on its own, these Noosa flavors will help you step up your yogurt game.