A properly planned vegan or vegetarian diet can be nutritious and tasty, but as anyone who hates grocery shopping can tell you, it can be a hassle to find all the necessary ingredients when you're trying to rustle up a meat-free or dairy-free meal. Luckily for you, we've got your back. Here are our top picks for 9 days of a quick, tasty vegan meal plan full of dinners that are easy to make. Trust me, you won't miss the meat and dairy here.

1. Crock-Pot Ratatouille

vegetable, pepper, courgette, tomato, meat, ratatouille
Christin Urso

The beauty of this set-and-forget ratatouille is, according to Genius Kitchen user Geema, "so versatile and can be used to make a killer pizza, great on pasta or as part of a casserole...or how about ratatouille lasagna?" Top with vegan Parmesan to keep this dish dairy free, and serve with bread or rice.

2. Turkish Red Lentil Soup

broth, carrot, bread, vegetable, cream, parsley, soup, bisque, butternut squash, butternut squash soup
Julia Gilman

This Turkish Red Lentil Soup is comfort at its best, and a warm belly hug that's meat-free. Serve with crusty bread and your favorite side salad.

3. Channa Masala

beans, rice, pea, curry
Emily Head

Skip the takeout and make this simple chickpea curry instead. Serve with a simple and cooling raita, a mix of vegan yogurt and cucumbers, and end your meal with this delectable mango shake that can be easily veganized. Meat-free meals never tasted so good.

4. Teriyaki Stir-Fry

vegetable, broccoli, chicken, rice, stir-fry, pepper, meat
Katherine Baker

This teriyaki stir-fry can be made with literally whatever ingredients you have on hand and is excellent served over rice as an entree or as a side with your noodle dish of choice. Plus, clean-up is a snap!

5. Grilled Portabella Mushrooms

mushroom, vegetable, parsley, garlic
Maria Arias

Calling all mushroom lovers! With the magic of a grill pan, garlic, dried herbs, and some good balsamic vinegar, a tasty and filling main dish can be made in a matter of minutes. You can use whatever mushrooms you have on hand with this marinade as well; make sure you adjust the cooking time and method accordingly. Serve with your favorite salad and with bread to mop up the marinade. Meat-free dining couldn't get any tastier than this!

6. Spicy Vegan Bean Burgers

lettuce, french fries, bread, meat, cheese
Jennifer Cao

Stack these spiced vegan patties up with your favorite vegan cheeses and toppings. Serve with your favorite side salad (or, ya know, fries, we're not judging), and end your meal with this creamy veganizable smoothie.

7. Vegan "Fish" Tacos

tacos, vegetable, chili, salsa, corn
Katherine Baker

Seafood-lovers unite! With the help of silken tofu, these fish-less tacos will make you think you're eating the real thing for a moment or two - or even the entire time.

8. Vegan Margherita Pizza

pizza, pepperoni, dough, crust, sauce, mozzarella, cheese, tomato
Skyler Bouchard

The thin, crisp crust, the sweet, tart, tangy tomato sauce, the whisper of fresh basil and the gooey delicate strings of stretchy, milky, melty fresh mozzarella - all these can indeed be yours with the snap (well, kind of a long snap) of your fingers. This meat-free and dairy-free pizza gives you everything you want from a margherita slice, minus the animal products.

9. Vegan Pasta Bolognese

sauce, spaghetti, pasta, carbohydrate, basil, spaghetti bolognese, tomato, meat sauce, beef, macaroni, meat
Gabriella D'Ambra

Craving carbs and a luscious meat sauce? Look no further than this meat-free pasta bolognese. In less than an hour, carb-laden comfort can be yours. Serve with your favorite green salad, and end the meal with some vegan gelato.

Bonus Recipe for Dessert: Mango Banana Pie

pie, lime, lemon

This pie has a filling to die for - so good that, as user justcallmetoni says, you can "[skip] the crust altogether and [make] some great parfaits." Serve on a hot day, or, you know what, any day (because we aren't judging you if you eat this in the middle of winter).

Next time you want to make something amazing for dinner minus the meat and dairy, look no further than this amazing meal plan that is both healthy and delicious. Meat-free weeks have never been easier!