Food is life. From cooking it to eating it, taking pictures of it and everything in between, food is definitely the center of my universe. So if you’re an extreme foodie like myself (I know my people are out there), you’re probably looking for a way to share that with as many people as possible.

With these iPhone cases, you can both own up to your obsession with food and show off your fave snacks to everyone you meet. Express yourself.

1. Taco

iphone cases

Photo by Rachel Linder

And you thought Taco Tuesdays were a thing. How about tacos everyday? With this case, you can have that.

One of my friends walked by with this phone case and my stomach literally started to rumble. Not to mention, it’s a great conversation starter, because who doesn’t love tacos?

2. Pizza

iphone cases

Photo courtesy of Mack on etsy.com

If I could be given any royal title I feel like Pizza Queen might be the most life-changing—think about how many pizzas there are in the world, and there can only be one queen. So if you feel like that queen could be you, head over here to order this case therefore deeming yourself pizza queen. And as pizza queen, you should probably know the best places in America to grab a slice.

3. Donut

iphone cases

Photo by Rachel Linder

This one’s for all of you donut-obsessed foodies out there. When it’s time for dessert, I’m always one to go for a donut. I just had to get this case for myself. What’s better than eating a donut while holding your donut covered case? I can tell you from experience: nothing.

4. Avocado

iphone cases

Photo courtesy of Luca on etsy.com

Avocados are (understandably) all the rage, so why not represent your love for the trend with this guac-tastic case? Whether you’re all for the world’s obsession or you’re just along for the ride, it’s something to compliment any outfit, any day. A little green goes a long way. If you’re looking for new ways to incorporate avocado into your life, let your phone case inspire you in the kitchen.

5. Bacon & Eggs

iphone cases

Photo courtesy of Fi Fi on electricmelon.net

Some people are just breakfast people. No matter what the time of day, eggs and bacon can and will satisfy your hunger. If that describes you, this case is a must-have. It’s the perfect way to achieve breakfast goals all day, every day.

6. French Macarons

iphone cases

Photo courtesy of Talitha on etsy.com

Phone cases are a way to represent your personality to the world. So, maybe you’re a little classier than your average pizza or donut eater. This macaron case is for all you classy foodies. The pastel colors of the macarons are subtle, but definitely achieve #foodporn status. Even if you don’t know anything about macarons you should probably get this case.

7. Sprinkles

iphone cases

Photo courtesy of Kim on etsy.com

Let’s stay on the sweets theme for a sec because everyone’s favorite part of a meal is dessert anyways. I can always find a friend in someone who would skip a meal and go to straight to dessert. And with this case, those people are easy to spot.

8. Blueberries

iphone cases

Photo courtesy of Tanya on etsy.com

Although sweets are pretty great, this blueberry case looks just as delish. Freshly washed and sparkling, these little beauties are always a go-to snack, especially straight from the farm stand. What’s better than a case that looks like you can reach in and grab a few?

9. Starbucks Cup

iphone cases

Photo courtesy of Elaine on etsy.com

If you’re looking for a case to compliment your #basic personality, boy have I found the one for you. Sometimes you just have to own it, and this case will help you do that. It fully disguises your phone into a Starbucks coffee. Picture this: a Starbucks coffee in one hand, and a Starbucks coffee phone case in the other. Now that’s truly next level.

The next time you decide that it’s time to give your phone case an upgrade, be sure to get one of these. It’ll be like getting food delivered to you, but better.