So, you might not have scored a seat to the wedding of the year, but you can still celebrate Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tying the knot this Saturday with some royal wedding-inspired food. If you're going to wake up at 5 am to watch the live coverage, you might as well do it with some snacks. Here are eight ways to celebrate the royal wedding with food this weekend. 

Mrs. Field's "When Harry Met Meghan" Cookie Cake

Photo courtesy of Mrs. Fields

Mrs. Fields is blending the royal wedding with the famous "When Harry Met Sally" movie to create a frosted cookie cake. It's one of their classic, chewy chocolate chip cookie cakes, but frosted with a British-American twist. You can order one from your local Mrs. Fields location today for your viewing party for $29.99-$39.99 (depending on if you want a traditional round cake or a heart-shaped one). 

Dunkin' Donuts Royal Love Donut

Photo courtesy of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts' Royal Love Donut is a heart-shaped doughnut filled with jelly and topped with chocolate icing and a drizzle of pink strawberry icing. You can pick one up now through May 20 at participating locations. 

Harry & David Royal Baked Goods

Photo courtesy of Harry & David

Harry & David, a gourmet gift site, is partnering with Carolyn Robb, a former chef to the British Royal Family, to create a collection of gourmet baked goods called The Royal Touch. Many of these are inspired by royal family favorites! Baked goods available in May include chocolate biscuit cake, apple blackberry crumble, savory bread. The celebration will continue in early June with macadamia salted caramel cake, chocolate pear and pistachio slice, rocky road squares and mint chocolate cake. You can order these for delivery starting today on Harry & David's site. 

Burger King's American Royal Sandwich

Photo courtesy of Burger King

Burger King in the UK is releasing a limited-edition American Royal sandwich (a play on their Chicken Royale) that has a fried chicken patty topped with two fried onion rings to signify the wedding rings Harry and Meghan will exchange. If you're in the UK, you can pick one of these up at BK through May 20.

KFC's Royal Wedding Bucket

Photo courtesy of KFC

Also in the UK, KFC is releasing a special Royal Wedding Bucket of chicken complete with a crest and gold flourishes. However, the bucket is only available at the Windsor location, and there's only 50 of them. If you want to get one of these, you better book a plane ticket and plan to go early. 

Harry and Megan PEZ Dispensers

Photo courtesy of PEZ

These Pez dispensers are hilariously epic. They feature the faces of Harry and Megan in what looks like outfits similar to what they wore to announce their engagement. However, there's a catch, in that there's only one set of these babies. The PEZ dispensers were created by the candy company strictly to be auctioned off on ebay last week, and all proceeds went towards the Make-A-Wish Foundation. They were sold for around $9,843. 

Tostitos Seven-Layer Dip Wedding Cake

Photo courtesy of Tostitos

Dip is the ultimate party food, so turning it into a cake is really doubling down on the fun. Tostitos (which actually featured Meghan in one of its commercials back in 2009) has turned seven-layer dip into a wedding cake with 42 dip layers in six tiers, made using over 72 jars of Tostitos dips. The bride and groom topper are made entirely out of cheese, and flowers at the base are made of guacamole. You can't but this cake per se, but Tostito's is providing a recipe to make your own at home. 

Kellogg's Royal Wedding Viewing Party

Photo courtesy of Kellogg's

Kellogg's is a royal warrant holder, which means they are the official cereal provider of the royal family. If you're in NYC on May 19, head to Kellogg's NYC Café in Union Square for a royal wedding viewing party. There will be a multi-course menu with dishes incorporating cereal by former chef for the royal family, Chef Darren McGrady. They'll also have fascinators made out of cereal boxes designed by "Project Runway's" Kelly Dempsey. You can celebrate at the café starting at 5:30 am by booking a reservation via OpenTable. If you can't make it, you can learn how to make one of these fun hats for your own party. 

Harry and Meghan probably won't be enjoying any of these snacks on their big day, but you can. Their wedding reception is rumored to be Tiki-themed with late night food trucks, and while all that sounds slightly unoriginal yet highly fun, this potential food line up sounds pretty great, too.