The upcoming royal wedding is an especially exciting one. We're going to watch Meghan Markle become a real life princess when she marries Prince Harry. It might not be everyone's American dream, but it is a classic American fairytale. To celebrate Meghan and Harry's love story, Dunkin' Donuts announced today that for a limited time, it will offer a Royal Love Donut. 

Photo courtesy of Dunkin' Donuts

"The Royal Wedding represents optimism, happiness and joy, and thus is a perfect opportunity for our brand to celebrate," Dunkin's CEO Nigel Travis, a dual American-British citizen, said in a press release. "We hope all donut lovers, royalty or not, will enjoy the new Royal Love Donut next week.”

The donut will be shaped like a heart (because obviously), stuffed with jelly and frosted with chocolate icing and a pink, strawberry drizzle. You can get your hands on a Royal Love Donut starting May 14 through May 20 at participating Dunkin' locations. 

On May 19, the day of the royal wedding, Dunkin' Donuts will also open at 5 am (two hours before the wedding will air), so you'll have plenty of time to pick up your donuts and a cup of coffee to watch it all go down. Although, if you really want to get in the British spirit, you should order tea. 

In NYC, Dunkin' Donuts will also be offering legit horse-drawn carriage rides on May 14. You can eat your Royal Love Donut, sitting behind a horse as it strolls through Central Park like a real life Cinderella. New York royalty and Real Housewife of New York Carole Radziwill will get the party started and take the first ride. 

Over the years, it's become pretty clear—Americans are somewhat obsessed with British royalty. The Queen and her family live a life that's foreign to most of us, yet imagined as inexplicably fabulous and extravagant. But you know what else feels fabulous? Eating jelly-filled donuts from the comfort of your couch on a Saturday morning, whether you're royal or not.