A few weeks ago, as I was struggling to study for my big midterms, I got a surprise package from my mom. It was a huge package of snacks and goodies from Thrive Market, a company that delivers healthy food and natural products to your doorstep. As I began to dig into my boxes of non-gmo cookies and vegan snack bars, I researched the company and fell in love. I can't stop telling people about it, so here's eight reasons why you should subscribe to Thrive Market ASAP.

1.  Variety of Products

From your favorite snack bars, to meat and seafood, or beauty and home products, they've got everything. Each product, no matter what category it falls into, is of the highest quality. It's a one stop shop for all your health, household, and food necessities.

2. Certified Foods

One of the greatest advantages of shopping with Thrive Market is what they call their Values. Values categorize products based on a wide variety of specifications. They range from certifications of GMO-free, USDA Organic, and Gluten-free to lifestyle and ethical choices, such as Vegan, Paleo, and Whole-30. Thrive also includes Values of dairy-free, the Big 8 Allergens, as well as environmental and social specifications such as Cruelty Free and Made In the USA.

3. Guaranteed Savings

By taking out the middle man distributor, Thrive Market is able to avoid retail price mark-ups on every product. This can dramatically reduce prices and save you an average of 25-50%, a.k.a. HUGE savings. They also guarantee that the membership fee, $60, will pay for itself within a year. If it doesn't, they reimburse you with a Thrive Market credit for the difference between your total savings and membership fee.

4. Thrive Gives

Thrive Market's mission is "to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone," and they go the extra mile to make sure that it is a reality. Every time someone signs up for a regular $60 membership, they donate another one to a low-income family, veteran, teacher, or student. Healthy living should be accessible for everyone, and Thrive Market is making sure that it can be.

5. The Blog

The Thrive Market Blog is a great resource for anyone looking for inspiration to lead a healthier life. They provide easy recipes with quick links to all the ingredients you'd need. Also, they have articles with tips on beauty, health, and whole well-being.

6. Subscription Services

After registering for free, you get 15% off of your first order. Once that first purchase is made, your 30-day free trial begins. If you're convinced in that first month of the benefits of Thrive Market, you can join the membership community for $60 and support another family or low-income individual. Within the community, you're guaranteed savings and greater accessibility to a healthier lifestyle.

7. Fast Shipping

When my mom ordered me my first box, it came in just two days. Food is packaged safely to ensure its freshness and protect it incase of any rough handling during transit. They ship anywhere in the continental US and orders over $49 have free shipping.

8. Starter Kits

Finally, one of the best services of Thrive Market is their starter kits. Varieties include Paleo, Whole-30, Aromatherapy, and Vegan kits. Each one includes curated products to help you ease into a new lifestyle practice.

I can't wait for my next package to arrive and I hope after hearing these eight reasons to subscribe to Thrive Market, you'll be getting one soon too!