We looove holidays with our family. Stocked fridge, cozy fire in the fireplace, free toilet paper, cable television, and, most importantly, parents picking up the tab when you go out to eat. Yes, we will be taking that dessert menu. 

But sometimes, we need a little extra help to get through the holidays. Especially when your parents start telling that story of how you barfed on your crush at prom...again. It's been 5 years. LET IT GO, DAD.

Here are 8 holiday themed shots that will make the embarrassing stories a little more bearable.

1. Red Velvet Shots

cake, cream, chocolate, red velvet cake, sweet, candy
Zoe Zaiss

Baileys announced a collab with Georgetown Cupcake to make of all our holiday dreams come true: Baileys Red Velvet. Let's do some quick math. Alcohol + red velvet = unmeasurable holiday cheer. That's one equation you won't have to check twice. Find this limited edition liqueur here.

2. Santa Christmas Shot

Carlotta Esposito

Not even Santa is perfect, but whenever he chooses to get a little naughty, he makes his own holiday shot. Indulge in Santa's favorite minty drink when milk just isn't cutting it. Give this simple (yet effective) recipe a whirl this year. Approved by Santa himself.

3. Cranberry Jell-O Shots

berry, cranberry, pasture, juice, sweet, cherry
Emery Sereno

Down these sweet shots to calm your nerves before Santa comes to deliver all of your well deserved gifts. Perhaps you'll even dream of cranberry fairies dancing in your head after you try this holiday themed shot. Recreate the recipe and all the magic that comes with it this holiday season.

4. Redbull and Vodka Jell-O Shots

gif
Gail Rabasca

Have you ever had a New Year's party so amazing that you never wanted the moment to end? Well have no fear because with these shots, you'll have all the energy needed to safely make it into the next year without any sleep needed. Find the boost of energy you'll need to keep the party going strong here.

5. Candy Cane Martini Jell-O Shot

candy, chocolate

Looks like candy canes do have a purpose besides decorating the Christmas tree. A holiday-tastic vodka-based jell-o shot made with peppermint schnapps and white chocolate liqueur. Forget the cookies, I want this instead. You're welcome.

6. Gingerbread Shot

cookie, sweet, gingerbread, candy, pastry, cake, chocolate
Kristine Mahan

Gingerbread screams the winter holidays. You can't get through the year without having gingerbread flavor at some point during the chilly season. Try something a little less difficult than building an entire gingerbread house but with the same holiday spirit. A delicious drink worth the effort.

7. Milk and Cookie Shots

gif
Veronica Kampfe

Innovation at its finest. Holidays aren't all about the kids this year. Enjoy the winter classic of cookies and milk with an adult twist. A little treat for when the kids go off to bed. Try the adult only recipe here.

8. Holly Jolly Jell-O Shot

gif
Taylor Kozloski

Not only are these tasty little treats, but they also look stunning. Catch your whole family high-fiving you when you bring these tiny squares of holiday cheer to the next family shindig. If you haven't made your way to the adult table yet, you can definitely get there with these. Get the recipe here.

Enjoy these holiday themed shots before the decade ends!