Congratulations: you have successfully devoured three (plus) heaping plates of D-Hall buffet goodness and, as always, there is room for dessert. You could go the simple route, but sometimes, your sweet tooth just needs a little more action.

So what’s a devout D-Haller to do when a mini-bowl of frozen custard just won’t cut it? Don’t search for directions to Kline’s just yet—these seven confectionary crafts are quick, easy, and sure to kick your D-ssert experience up a notch.

1. Milkshake

Dessert

Photo by Madeleine Chalk

Looking to bring all the boys to the yard? Look no further. The classic D-Hall milkshake is both simple and delicious, and damn right, it’s better than yours (talkin’ to you, Chick-fil-A).

Grab a plastic glass from the drink station and make your way over to the self-serve ice cream machine. Fill the glass 3/4 of the way with your choice of vanilla, chocolate, or swirl. Add a squirt or two of caramel or chocolate sauce, or if you’re feeling really wild, a scoop or two of Oreo crumbs.

Bring your mixture back over to the drink station (we promise it’s worth the travel time), and fill the rest of the glass with your choice of milk. Mix with a spoon and enjoy the looks of envy you get from the other tables.

2. Frappucino

Dessert

Photo by Madeleine Chalk

The D-Hall frap is like you: cool, sweet, and minimal effort required. First, fill a mug from the drink station with coffee and set aside some time to cool (maybe chat it up with a fellow Duke, or if it’s that kind of day, play a round of Solitaire).

Next, grab one of the drink stations’ plastic glasses and scoot on over the the self-serve ice cream machine. Fill that bad boy up about 3/4 of the way with your fave flavor (or a swirl, if you’re feeling bold), followed by an optional squirt of caramel or chocolate syrup.

Once your coffee has reached at least room temperature, stir it into your ice cream, and savor the homemade frosty goodness.

3. Cookie Sandwich

Dessert

Photo by Madeleine Chalk

And now for the big leagues. Strap in y’all: this simple-yet-scrumptious combo involves both cookies and ice cream.

Remember when you used to put a bowl under the ice cream machine? Hear us out—his time, use a cookie. Stop when the ice cream has reached about two inches high, take a second cookie, press down on the ice cream, and change the dessert game change before your very eyes.

For a little extra pizazz, scoop some chocolate chips or Oreo crumbs into one of the mini-bowls, and dip your sandwich in, turning it like a wheel until the edges are coated.

4. Crunchy Chocolate Pudding

Dessert

Photo by Madeleine Chalk

This one’s basic, but will make you anything but. Take a risk on pudding day and add something for a little crunch; chocolate pudding tends to team well with a scoop or two of Oreo crumbs. If your sweet tooth needs a little more love, add a cookie (or two, or three).

5. Fudge Swirl Waffle

Dessert

Photo by Madeleine Chalk

Go ahead, make everyone in the waffle line jealous by filling your cup with the waffle batter, then reaching on over for the fudge syrup and give it two or three squirts into the cup, followed by a quick stir.

Pour your superior new batter into the waffle iron and wait the allotted cooking time. In a few short minutes, you’ll have a waffle that’s one-of-a-kind. Top with a little chocolate syrup and enjoy the hard-earned glory.

6. Funfetti Waffle

Dessert

Photo by Madeleine Chalk

The party don’t stop there—this colorful creation is a spin-off of a birthday cake favorite.

Fill that cup on up with waffle batter as usual, only this time, mix in two scoops of rainbow sprinkles. Grease the iron, pour in your mixture, and cook for the specified time. When time is up, you’ll have a multicolored masterpiece. Top with vanilla ice cream and taste that rainbow.

7. Brownie Sundae

Brownie Sundae

Photo by Madeleine Chalk

It’s always a thrill when D-Hall breaks out the brownies. Now it’s your move. Even if you’re single and lonely, your brownie doesn’t have to be. Top it with with ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and enjoy the match made in heaven.