Whether you want a break from the dining hall food, or just want a treat delivered right to your door, here is a comprehensive list of restaurants on DoorDash that are all approved by Emory students.  

#1. Chai Pani

Looking for some Indian flavor? Chai Pani's menu ranges from Indian street food to flavor packed sandwiches and wraps. Some of the fan favorites are the chicken kati roll and the somosa chaat. Perfect for spicing up a night in!

#2. Ameer's Mediterranean Grill

Next up, check out some Mediterranean cuisine from the local Ameer's Mediterranean Grill. They offer all the classics, from lamb, chicken, and falafel plates to pita wraps. Definitely don't forget the side of hummus that'll make a great leftover snack, or the heavenly sweet baklava. 

#3. The General Muir

Looking for some morning comfort? Check out The General Muir. Just a few blocks from Emory's Atlanta campus, this modern restaurant inspired by New York Jewish delis serves up classic delicatessen fare and build-your-own bagels. The fresh baked breads and bagels are bound to elevate your at-home brunch. Also, check out the pastry menu for some additional sweet treats!

#4. Mellow Mushroom

There's always room for pizza, especially when that pizza is from Mellow Mushroom. Known for their stone baked pizzas made from top quality ingredients, Mellow Mushroom is a must-try for all students in the area. You can choose from one of their classic combinations (like the Kosmic Karma below) or build your own speciality stone baked pie. They even cater to all the vegan/vegetarians out there with dairy-free cheese and soy-based meats if that's what you're into! 

#5. Gu's Dumplings

Up next, Gu's Dumplings. This authentic Szechuan restaurant is caters to everyone who's looking for some Asian cuisine that's a step up from some of the everyday Chinese restaurants in the neighborhood. They serve up a variety of dumplings, noodles, and classic entrees that are so flavor packed you'll have a hard time readjusting to campus food. The dumplings, as in the name, are a must alongside the spicy cold noodles.

#6. Yumbii

You may already know Yumbii from their brightly colored food trucks, but you should also consider ordering from one of their stand alone restaurants to get the full menu experience. Check out their flavorful fusion of Korean BBQ and Mexican food with the Asian rib eye tacos or BBQ chicken burrito. This delivery will no doubt relieve that study stress.

#7. Five Daughter's Bakery

Last, but not least, there are the sweet treats from Five Daughter's Bakery. If you're looking for a sweet breakfast or mid-day pick-me-up, the gourmet donuts from this family owned business will surely satisfy that sweet tooth. Choose from their staple flavors like chocolate sprinkle or vanilla glaze or switch it up with a fresh seasonal flavor, like blueberry lavender or brownie bark! 

Not only will any of these DoorDash-able restaurants deliver right to your door, but they will also deliver on flavor. Takeout is  a great way to explore the tastes of the area without having to get off campus. Let us know what you're DoorDash-ing next!