Celebrities’ lives often tend to be a bit different to ours. I’ve never had the paparazzi hold a stakeout in front of my house, waiting to take pictures when I emerge to buy some milk, and for that, I’m glad.

But there are some basic necessities of life we all have to go through, celebrity or not, and one of them is eating. While some celebrities simply hire a chef or eat out, there are a lot who enjoy spending time in the kitchen – here’s a list of seven of them.

1. Scarlett Johansson

celebrities

Photo courtesy of @scarlettjohansson on Instagram

Scarlett Johansen is first on the list of celebrities who can cook. She enjoys cooking as a hobby and way of relaxing, stating, “I like cooking alone – I find it very therapeutic.”

2. Kris Jenner

celebrities

Photo courtesy of @krisjennershow on Instagram

Kris Jenner has not only been to ‘cooking school‘, but also published her own cookbook in 2014: In the Kitchen with Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites.

3. Alicia Silverstone

celebrities

Photo courtesy of @aliciasilverstone on Instagram

If you want to add some new vegan recipes to your arsenal, you should check out Alicia Silverstone – like Kris Jenner, she’s also published a cookbook called The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet.

4. Chrissy Teigan

celebrities

Photo courtesy of @chrissyteigan on Instagram

If you’re on Instagram this one may not come as such a surprise, because the pictures Teigan puts up of her food look amazing Whether it’s a dutch baby (a type of pancake, don’t worry!), zucchini lasagna, or chicken pot pie soup, it’s clear Teigan seriously can cook. Her cookbook, Cravings, is supposedly filled with easy comfort-food recipes anyone can make.

5. David Beckham

celebrities

Photo courtesy of @Yahoo Pressebilde on Flickr

Beckham is the main chef in his family, making pasta from scratch after taking a culinary course in Italy. He’s also been cooking in front of the camera, being featured in a Sainsbury supermarket advert where he helps younger students make smoothies and quiche.

6. Michael Buble

celebrities

Photo courtesy of @EvaRinaldi on Flickr

The singer told The Guardian he loves to cook, and was even appointed cook on the boat where he used to be a professional fisherman. Learning from his mother in law, he’s picked up how to make gnocchi, asado, and much more.

7. Stanley Tucci

celebrities

Photo courtesy of @BrunoChatelin on Flickr

Like others on the list, Stanley Tucci has also written his own cookbook, this time inspired by all the Italian dishes his grandparents made for him in his youth. Although one of the first meals he and his wife Fiona Blunt cooked together – a suckling pig – didn’t go quite according to plan, his egg ravioli and handmade pasta look mouth-wateringly good.