It's no secret that Los Angeles is one of the friendliest vegan cities in the country. So when the 6th Annual Los Angeles Green Festival Expo rolls into town, they bring it big time. This year, they are hosting musician/author Moby and actor/activist Ed Begley Jr.

milk, cheese, dairy product
Photo courtesy of greenfestivals.org

This year’s Los Angeles Green Festival Expo is America’s largest and longest-running green living event. It's taking place at the LA Convention Center this weekend–September 16-18. 

Photo courtesy of greenfestivals.org

Attendees will explore everything they need to live a healthier and more sustainable life. From the latest technology and the newest trends in plant-based diets to all-natural products and chemical-free household supplies. There will also be a wide selection of vegan and vegetarian, non-GMO, organic and artisanal food to partake in. 

chocolate, tea
Photo courtesy of greenfestivals.org

Green Festival will also screen multiple environmental documentary films including:

Love Thy Nature: Narrated by Liam Neeson. Emmy-nominated director Sylvie Rokab will be on-site to discuss the film.

Speciesism: Director Mark Devries will host a screening and Q&A session to discuss his movie.

Cowspiracy: All donations for this screening will go back to Rowdy Girl Sanctuary and American Wild Horse Preservation.

chocolate, sweet, candy, cookie, cake, pastry, cream
Photo courtesy of greenfestivals.org

If you're ready to get your fitness on, The Valetta SuRae Fitness Pavilion will be featuring free classes on everything from Bokwa fitness, Lebert training, jujitsu to African dancing and hula hooping.

On Saturday, Radhanth Swami, one of the most well-known Bhakti Yoga Practitioners, and the Russell Simmons-inspired Tantris Yoga Studio will both host yoga sessions in the Green Yoga Pavilion.

tea, beer, tacos, lime
Photo courtesy of greenfestivals.org

Come ready to discover, taste, shop and enjoy. With more than 250 exhibitors, free cooking demos, samples, complimentary yoga and fitness sessions, family fun, speakers, live entertainment and a local vegan/vegetarian food court, it's sure to be a good time.

#SpoonHookup: Get a HUGE discount. Use promo code: PROMOXG16 and get 50% OFF

#Spoontip: If you ride your bike there, your admission is FREE. 

Tickets and more information can be found here.