It's the start of Spring semester at the University of Montana. It's the perfect time to join Spoon as it is launching at UM. If you love food just as much as I do, be sure to apply to join the team. We are looking for a marketing, photo and video director plus writers and each position plays a huge role for Spoon! 

1. We talk about food.

pasta, pesto
Dahlen Mitzalis

Spoon University is the everyday food resource for our generation on a mission to make food make sense. On our site, you can find the simplest recipes, the most obvious hacks you can’t believe you didn’t know, and the best restaurants around campus/missoula that you haven’t found yet.

2. You'll meet the other foodies around campus.

You will meet people with all kinds of different majors but the one thing that you will have in common is your passion about food. 

3. You'll have an excuse to Instagram all your food photos.

As a member of Spoon, you have a reason take pictures of your food and instagram it to our @spoon_umontana Instagram. As a photographer, you will work with the writers to provide them with high-quality pics to complement their content

4. So much Spoon #Swag.

cappuccino, espresso, coffee

As a member of spoon, you will receive all this Spoon swag. Stickers, water bottles, t-shirts, bottle openers and much more. 

5. Spoon is a great resume builder.

You don't need to have much experience starting with Spoon University, but by the end of it, you get great working experience which could potentially lead to an awesome job.

Joining the team at UM is a great college experience. We would love to have you on our team. Interested in applying? Click here

If you have any questions, contact dahlen.spoonumt@gmail.com.