Need some last minute gift inspo? Spoon HQ has gathered the best presents to buy for loved ones so that you don't have to worry. In case you missed it, we also have the ultimate foodie and kitchen gift guides for the holiday. Here is a list of general items you need to grab ASAP: 

1. Let's Get Lit Personalized Christmas Wine Glasses

Brand

Wine Glasses, www.personalizationmail.com, $12, shop now 

This is the cutest gift and I want my own! Let's Get Lit Personalized Christmas Wine Glasses are going to make wine lovers very happy. You can custom print any name or last name on the glass surrounded by this festive light design. For only $12, the gift can be shipped in 1-2 days. The brand offers a 21 oz. Stemless Wine Glass, a 12 oz. White Wine Glass, and a 19 oz. Red Wine Glass. Personalization.com also has some great personalized (and inexpensive) options in the collection such as a Slim Can Cooler and a Stemless Wine Cup. I'm so down to get the family matching glasses!

2. Harry & David Kitchen Linens 

Harry & David

Kitchen Linens, www.harryanddavid.com, $60, shop now 

The ~pro~ chef in me really wants this set. These Harry & David Kitchen Linens are the perfect gift for anyone who wants to look the part while cooking. The set consists of: a cotton apron, a cotton oven mitt, and 2 cotton flour sack towels that will class-up your kitchen. With the brand's holiday sales, you should also check out their Christmas foodie gifts for your friend with a sweet tooth. 

3. Sparkling Wine Gift Basket

Hickory Farms

basket, hickoryfarms.com, $150, shop now

Because the special people in your life deserve the very best gifts, try a gourmet gift basket from Hickory Farms. These curated gift baskets range in prices and are pretty much perfect for any food, wine, cheese and snack lover.

4. F*ck, That's Delicious: An Annotated Guide to Eating Well by Action Bronson

Barnes & Noble

Cookbook, barnesandnoble.com, $25, shop now

Say hello to the one book you'll actually use. It's complete with over 40 recipes inspired by Action Bronson's childhood, family, tours, and travels. From incredible mac and cheese to classic jerk chicken, this book has it all.