All things food—trendy or just downright delicious—are great. But sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the food news out there. To help you stay in the know, here are the four new things that you need to get your hands on today.  

McDonald's New McCafe Drinks Are Chocolatey Caramel Goodness in a Cup

Photo courtesy of McDonald's

Beginning early next month, McDonald's will be serving up three new McCafé Turtle coffee drinks, mixing chocolate, caramel and hazelnut flavors. The Turtle drinks will be available in three different varieties—Iced Turtle Macchiato, Turtle Macchiato (hot), or Iced Turtle Coffee—for a limited time.

The Turtle Macchiato blends steamed milk with the Turtle flavors and espresso, and tops it off with a chocolate drizzle. Gotta love the chocolate drizzle! Pick it up any McCafé espresso drink for $2, hot or iced. 

Captain Morgan Has Watermelon Dranks on Deck

Captain Morgan is pouring up a rum that apparently tastes like watermelon Jolly Ranchers. Watermelon Smash combines Caribbean rum with watermelon flavor to make the perfect summer shot that won't make you think twice about taking it.

Not only does it taste and smell like watermelon, but its packaging also looks like a watermelon and comes with a scratch 'n' sniff watermelon tag. You can get a bottle of Watermelon Smash for $15.99 at liquor stores and grocery stores that sell alcohol today. 

#SpoonTip: If drinking alc straight make wince a bit, no big. Try mixing Watermelon Smash into this Watermelon Cooler or this Watermelon Mojito

Cheesy Shampoo and Bacon Conditioner Exist...

Photo courtesy of Einstein Bros Bagels

Einstein Bros Bagels has a new Cheesy Wakin' Bacon sandwich, made with thick-cut bacon, eggs, and cheddar, served on a six-cheese bagel. I'd wake up for that! But now, they also want you to be able to experience the sandwich before even stepping foot in their door.

Welcome their new Cheesy Shampoo and Wakin' Bacon Conditioner to your shower routine, so you can not only eat breakfast, but smell like it all day. The set is currently sold out (??), but you can sign up to receive an alert for if and when it gets restocked. In the meantime, just eat the sandwich—cheese and bacon are always better in sandwich form anyways. 

Pillsbury Is Selling a Millennial Pink Version of Its Cinnamon Rolls, Because Why Not?

I have a special place in my heart for cinnamon rolls. They remind of me Christmas mornings and family vacations (shout out to the Cleveland airport Cinnabon). But throw pink strawberry and cream flavored icing on top and Houston, we have a problem. I'm eating all the rolls and going deep into a food coma until further notice. 

Pillsbury has recently launched a version of their delicious cinnamon rolls with pink strawberry and cream icing and you're gonna have to hold me back. Unfortunately (or fortunately), these babies are limited edition, so run to the store fast. 

TL; DR

+ McDonald's has three new coffee drinks that taste like chocolate turtle candy.

+ Captain Morgan is making rum taste infinitely better by making it taste like watermelon. 

+ Einstein Bros Bagels has a new breakfast sandwich and its shampoo and conditioner set will make you smell like it, too.

+ Pink Cinnamon Rolls > Regular Cinnamon Rolls