We all have days when we know we’re hungry, but not to the extent that we feel like we could eat an entire meal. Since a full-size meal would be too much, the perfect answer is a mini meal, a bite-size meal in fact. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, snack-time, dinner, or dessert, I’ve got you covered.

Here are 21 bite-size recipes that will get you through the day without stuffing yourself silly.

1. Bite-Size Baked Brie and Jam Puffs

Bite-Size

Video by Samantha Ho

Most people snack on store bought brie spread with crackers from time to time. As a cheese lover, I don’t protest that personal choice, but these baked brie and jam puffs can take your cheese game to the next level.

Apricot jam brings a special sweetness to the bite-size snack and will fill you up. Make these the next time you have a group of friends or family over, and they will be impressed.

2. Bite-Size Mini Cheesecakes

Bite-Size

Photo by Chi Tran

The best thing about making bite-size foods is that it’s perfectly acceptable to eat more than one. It just so happens that this recipe makes two different types of mini cheesecakes. You can make some coffee cheesecakes using instant coffee powder or you can drizzle caramel sauce on top of regular cheesecakes. If you want to make your bite-size sweet top-notch, go for a homemade salted caramel sauce—one that’s out of this world.

3. Bite-Size Chicken Parmesan Cups

Bite-Size

Photo by Clare Beatty

A full size piece of chicken parmesan can be quite heavy and leave you feeling awful afterwards. However, I have the solution…Bite-size chicken parmesan cups.

This recipe calls for a puff pastry filled with chicken marina topped with bread crumbs. After baking in the oven for about 10 minutes, each cup is sprinkled with parmesan cheese. If that doesn’t make your mouth water, I don’t know what will.

4. Baked Apple Cider Donut Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Christian Stafford

I know what you’re thinking, and no, you aren’t only allowed to have apple cider donuts in the fall. In fact, you can have them all year round if you please. Maybe they won’t be eaten after apple picking, but I can assure that they will still taste just as good in the morning with a cup of coffee.

Grab one of these apple cider donut bites from your kitchen on your way to work (but make sure to bring in a napkin because of the mess). You’ll find yourself fully fueled after eating this bite-size breakfast treat, and ready to take on the day.

5. Apricot, Goat Cheese and Almond Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Aarthi Chezian

These apricot, goat cheese and almond bites are a healthier snack you can make. The five minute dish involves apricots stuffed with goat cheese which are then topped with almonds, and drizzled with a balsamic reduction. There’s a crunch from the almonds, but a sweetness from the apricots which come together to ultimately leave an overwhelming sensation of deliciousness in your mouth.

6. Chocolate-Dipped Cookie Dough Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Daniela Childers

If you love cookie dough and chocolate then boy do I have a recipe for you…Chocolate dipped cookie dough balls. Just the name makes my mouth water. As someone who tends to eat more cookie dough than actual cookies themselves, this recipe was practically custom made for me. And I know there are others like me out there—you are not alone.

If you’re skeptical of whether raw cookie dough is bad for you, read up on it because you deserve to try these.

7. Breakfast Almond Raisin Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Ta Lei

These almond raisin bites are perfect for those mornings when you are hungry, but not too hungry. They’re the perfect size and not the huge over bearing size of some scones. They are a great on-the-go breakfast option that you can munch on while walking or sitting at a desk.

These cookies take just 15 short minutes to make, so make a big batch and save them. You won’t be disappointed.

8. No-Bake Oreo Cake Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Anna Hirsch

If you’re a chocaholic (like myself), then this bite-size recipe is a must for you. No bake Oreo cake bites are filled with chocolatey goodness made up of melted and crushed Oreos dipped in melted chocolate chips. If you want to go for a 3X the chocolate kind of treat, sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on top before the chocolate outer-shell hardens.

9. French Toast Bites

Bite-Size

Courtesy of Thomas Sireci

Who would think that you could make something as delicious as french toast in a toaster oven? Well, you certainly can and this recipe for french toast bites is proof. Make this for breakfast, as a snack, or when you want breakfast-for-dinner. It tastes out of this world either way. Just sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and you’ll have a delicious treat.

10. Frozen Banana Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Dylan Barth

If there’s banana in something it’s healthy, right? These frozen banana bites are cut up bananas covered in hazelnut spread and sprinkled with cinnamon cereal. Just a warning, these things are quite addictive, so pace yourself. In case you don’t have any ripened bananas for the recipe, here are five genius ways to quickly ripen ’em up.

11. White Chocolate Cookie Butter Cake Balls

Bite-Size

Photo by Annie Sullivan

Are you a cookie butter fanatic? If yes, then you will love this treat. This white chocolate dipped cookie butter has a mix of cookie butter and white chocolate that is undeniably sweet and totally satisfying.

One bite into one of these and you’ll be wondering why you’ve haven eaten at least one every day of your life. If you aren’t in love with white chocolate already, you will be.

12. No-Bake Peanut Butter Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Emma Noyes

There’s no combination in the world better than peanut butter and chocolate. These no-bake peanut butter bites are the perfect light yet sweet snack for someone craving something bolder than a piece of fruit.

It combines oats, peanut butter, and semi-sweet chocolate chips into little balls of happiness. If you realize a new found obsession with oats after this recipe, you should hop on board the overnight oats train.

13. Spinach Artichoke Bites 

Bite-Size

Photo by Emma Lally

Spinach artichoke dip is a common pre-dinner snack, but a lot of the time we tend to fill up on chips and dip by the time we make it to dinner. Spinach artichoke bites make such a catastrophe easily avoidable. Have one or two bite-size spinach artichoke dips, and you’ll be satisfied for the moment but still hungry for dinner. It’s the perfect compromise.

14. Zucchini Pizza Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Caitlyn Heter

Imagine this: healthy pizza bagels (who knew they existed?). Well, these zucchini pizza bites will make all your healthy pizza dreams come true—cutting out the carbs of crust, but still allowing you to indulge in bubbling cheese and pepperoni. Have a couple of these during a movie night with friends instead of ordering in pizza. Add in some movie food pairings to the night and you’ll have the perfect movie date with friends.

15. Pretzel Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

Pretzel bites are your best friend when you don’t want to commit to a big twist pretzel. Bite-size pieces allow you to share with friends, while classic pretzels usually result in you taking on all the calories yourself whether you want them or not (because who can leave a soft pretzel unfinished?).

Serve these bites with a beer cheese dip and you’ll surely turn heads.

16. Mini Cheesecake Cookie Sandwiches

Bite-Size

Courtesy of Isabelle Smith

These mini cheesecake cookie sandwiches are probably the cutest bite-size snack ever to exist. Picture this: cheesecake filling inside two Nilla wafers half-dipped in chocolate (and then in sprinkles). This is the perfect snack for kids, teens and adults of any age, not to mention a perfect Instagram #SpoonFeed moment.

17. Chocolate Pretzel Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Rozina Fonyo

What’s better than the classic salty and sweet combination of pretzels and chocolate? Nothing. Chocolate pretzel bites are the perfect quick snack for any day, any time of the year. All you need to do is melt Hershey kisses on top of mini pretzels, and then press in M&Ms. Let the chocolate harden and you’re done.

#SpoonTip: Put it in the fridge or freezer for a faster hardening process.

18. Bite-Size Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

Bite-Size

Photo by Clare Beatty

If you are a strawberry lover, then I have something for you. Bite-size cheesecake stuffed strawberries are sweet, fresh and totally addicting. You can make this recipe in just ten minutes, and then pop them in the fridge to eat later.

They’re a perfect summer snack that can be eaten alone or in a group (this recipe makes 25). Be sure to store and preserve your fresh strawberries carefully to get the best results.

19. Fluffernutter Brownie Cups

Bite-Size

Photo by Chelsea Hawk

The fluffernutter is a classic flavor that you just can’t go wrong with. A lontime childhood favorite, this combination will leave you feeling nostalgic.

Fluffernutter brownie cups are one of the sweetest treats you could possibly make—the bite-size brownies are filled with a peanut butter fluff filling, then topped with a jumbo chocolate chip. If you want be extreme you can add chocolate chips to the brownie batter too.

If you’re hesitant to eat that much chocolate, consider how chocolate is actually good for your brain (and why you should actually eat more).

20. Bite-Size Fruit Treats

Bite-Size

Photo by Justin Shannon

Eating an apple or banana every day can get redundant. Bite-size fruit treats allow you to get your daily fruit intake while still switching up new flavors. Try out some Ritz crackers, cheese and grapes or some chocolate covered oranges for starters—use Nutella, peanut butter, chocolates, different cheeses, whatever comes to mind.

And if your having trouble deciding what fruit to slice, take a fruit personality test.

21. Funfetti Ice Cream Bites

Bite-Size

Photo by Audrey Mirabito

Funfetti ice-cream bites should be on the top of your bite-size recipe list. Let your inner-child roam free by dragging out that cake batter ice cream from the back of your freezer. Slather a pan in the ice cream, and put it in the freezer to harden. 24 hours later—trust me it’s worth the wait—cut the ice cream into little bite-size squares. Dunk each block of ice cream into freshly melted chocolate, and boom you’ve got yourself some killer ice cream bites. You can even add a pop of color to the bite-size treat by adding sprinkles—ones you’ve made yourself.