By the time I get home from my classes or work for the day, I am way too lazy to make dinner. Is it just me? Doubt it. I always just wanna throw some pizza rolls in the oven and call it a day, but I know I need to choose the healthier route. While frozen meals aren’t the best for you, there are some that won’t break your efforts in getting a bikini-ready bod.

Wanting to know how to eat healthy frozen meals? The key is to try to avoid consuming frozen meals that contain over 400 calories or 25 grams of fat, and the lower the sodium, the better. Using these tips, we found 20 healthy frozen meals that will give you all the benefits of being lazy, but not the cals and sodium that make some frozen meals so bad for you.

20. Luvo Chicken Chile Verde

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of trailrunningfaith.blogspot.com

This frozen meal is super high in protein and fairly low in sodium, making it the perfect healthy Mexican lunch or dinner. Spice it up with some salsa if you’re feeling saucy.

Nutritional Facts:

• 6g Fiber
  • 25g Protein
  • 490mg Sodium
  • 300 Calories

19. Lean Cuisine Sesame Stir-Fry with Chicken

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

White meat chicken with edamame, broccoli and whole wheat vermicelli in a sesame sauce. The low amount of calories and high amount of protein makes it a good choice.

Nutritional Facts: 

• 6g Fiber
  • 21g Protein
  • 650mg Sodium
  • 280 Calories

18. Artisan Bistro Wild Salmon with Pesto

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of centralmnmom.com

Ever feel like cooking fish is a pain? This frozen meal has got your back. This wild salmon pesto is super flavorful and low in sodium.

Nutritional Facts:

• 3g Fiber
  • 16g Protein
  • 370mg Sodium
  • 310 Calories

17. Michelina’s Lean Gourmet Chicken Alfredo Florentine

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of badsequels.com

This meal is ahhhmazing because you can enjoy the pasta you always crave, yet it is only 260 calories. If you are wanting some more veggies on the side, try this recipe.

Nutritional Facts:

• 1g Fiber
  • 13g Protein
  • 730mg Sodium
  • 260 Calories

16. .Amy’s Light & Lean Macaroni & Cheese

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of macandmolly.com

OKAY. THIS IS A GAME CHANGER. The most delish tasting mac and cheese that has 16g of protein and less than 300 cals. Not quite sure how that is possible, but it is and it is a definite must-try frozen meal.

Nutritional Facts:

• 2g Fiber
  • 16g Protein
  • 560mg Sodium
  • 290 Calories

15. Kashi Mediterranean Thin Crust Pizza 

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of nutritionanalyzer.com

This pizza has a generous topping of peppers, onions, and spinach. It is the best of both worlds because you can get your veggies and protein for the day and still feel like you are eating everyone’s fave dinner go-to. Wanna make your own? Check out this recipe.

Nutritional Facts:

• 5g Fiber
  • 15g Protein
  • 640mg Sodium
  • 290 Calories

14. Evol Sweet Potato, Black Bean, and Goat Cheese Street Tacos

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

This is for all you homies who are obsessed with tacos and/or gluten-free. These tacos satisfy that Chipotle craving without the huge portion and unnecessary carbs (no offense, Chipotle). If you want to make sweet potatoes for a snack, these chips are for you.

Nutritional Facts:

• 5g Fiber
  • 9g Protein
  • 160mg Sodium
  • 240 Calories

13. .Trader Joe’s Shiitake Mushroom Chicken 

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of mantoujoe.blogspot.com

If you don’t love Trader Joe’s enough already, this frozen meal will definitely make you fall head over heels. It is “a savory dish of marinated chicken, shiitake mushrooms, edamame and green beans in ginger soy sauce.” YUM.

Nutritional Facts:

• 2g Fiber
  • 20g Protein
  • 480mg Sodium
  • 180 Calories

12. Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Cajun Style Chicken and Shrimp

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of weheartit.com

Everyone needs some southern spice in their life, and this frozen meal does just that. Where else can you get chicken, shrimp, and rice for a low price and fit it into your healthy lifestyle? That’s right. Nowhere.

Nutritional Facts:

• 3g Fiber
  • 15g Protein
  • 600mg Sodium
  • 220 Calories

11. Tandoor Chef Chicken Tandoori with Spinach

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of slowcookeradventures.com

Craving Indian food? This dish hits the spot without all the sodium. You get generous portions with the perfect amount of spice and all you have to do is pull it out of your freezer. Music to our lazy ears.

Nutritional Facts:

• 3g Fiber
  • 15g Protein
  • 590mg Sodium
  • 200 Calories

10. Annie Chun’s Organic Shiitake & Vegetable Potstickers

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of theanimal-freechef.com

Use these potstickers for an appetizer, snack, or meal. They consist of “organic brown rice, tofu, shiitake mushrooms, cabbage, onions and carrots in a light delicious wrapper.” Try to make your own potstickers with this recipe.

Nutritional Facts:

• 3g Fiber
  • 8g Protein
  • 640mg Sodium
  • 240 Calories

9. Lean Cuisine Fiesta Grilled Chicken

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of tastylies.com

Lean Cuisine killin’ it once again. This fiesta grilled chicken will keep you from wanting to take that midnight run to Taco Bell and has 19g of protein per serving.

Nutritional Facts:

• 3g Fiber
  • 19g Protein
  • 590mg Sodium
  • 250 Calories

8. Smart Ones Pasta Primavera

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of justaonegirlrevolution.com

Pasta and veggies all in one. You get your carbs and nutrition. Cue Hannah Montana. Make yo own this way.

Nutritional Facts:

• 6g Fiber
  • 8g Protein
  • 520mg Sodium
  • 200 Calories

7. Jimmy Dean Delights English Muffin

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of thefoodhussy.com

Jimmy wins the best frozen breakfast chef award. No one can turn down a breakfast sandwich especially one with 17g of protein and 250 calories. “Shine on,” Jimmy Dean. Shine freaking on.

Nutritional Facts:

• 2g Fiber
  • 17g Protein
  • 650mg Sodium
  • 250 Calories

6. Cedarlane Eggplant Parmesan

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of fabgrandma.com

Gluten-free and vegetarian peeps, “this eggplant parmesan is made with baked (not fried) eggplant along with roasted vegetables and three cheeses in a traditional Italian sauce.” *insert eggplant emoji*

Nutritional Facts:

• 5g Fiber
  • 13g Protein
  • 590mg Sodium
  • 280 Calories

5. Stouffer’s Fit Kitchen Steak Fajita

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of enemiesofdebt.com

Steak in smoked red chile sauce with a mix of red and green peppers and seasoned brown rice. You just saved yourself tons of grilling or somehow accidentally ending up at the Del Taco drive-thru.

Nutritional Facts:

• 5g Fiber
  • 26g Protein
  • 940mg Sodium
  • 370 Calories

4. Birds Eye Asian Style Protein Blends

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

What is Asian style rice you might ask? It is a “delicious blend of whole grains, shelled edamame, carrots, red peppers, and sauce.” It cooks in the bag and is low in sodium. #sohealthy

Nutritional Facts:

• 3g Fiber
  • 7g Protein
  • 510mg Sodium
  • 270 Calories

3. Garden Lites Kale & Quinoa Souffle

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of fda.gov

Quinoa. Quinoa. Quinoa. It is a healthy eating staple and that is why this frozen meal is the bomb diggity. Kale and quinoa in one dish and it STILL tastes good. Yep, that’s right. Try it out.

Nutritional Facts:

• 6g Fiber
  • 10g Protein
  • 650mg Sodium
  • 200 Calories

2. Smart Ones Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of mommysbusy.com

If you’re like me, you really struggle to make a healthy breakfast. If tight fitting jeans weren’t a thing, you best believe I would stuff my face with Lucky Charms. This oatmeal, however, is a super quick and tasty alternative and gets your day started on a healthy leprechaun-free path.

Nutritional Facts:

• 5g Fiber
  • 5g Protein
  • 170mg Sodium
  • 180 Calories

1. Red’s Steak and Cheese Burrito

Healthy Frozen Meals

Photo courtesy of buttermilkpress.com

This burrito consists of well… steak and cheese. It is delicious and super quick to make. Not feeling a steak burrito? Check out these sushi burritos.

Nutritional Facts:

• 2g Fiber
  • 15g Protein
  • 650mg Sodium
  • 310 Calories