After a long day at work or school, the last thing anyone feels like doing is spending hours preparing a delicious meal. Lucky for you, Mrs. T's Pierogies are here to save the day. If you like dumplings or ravioli, pierogies combine the doughy outside with a filled center for a one-of-a-kind taste. 

Keep on reading to find recipes for two easy-to-make dinners: Pierogy Lasagna and Veggie and Mini Pierogies.

Pierogy Lasagna 

Photo Courtesy of Mrs. T’s Pierogies

Servings: 4

Total Time: 60 minutes

Prep Time: 15 minutes

1 box Mrs. T’s Mini Classic Cheddar

1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce

¼ cup water

1 tablespoon basil pesto

8 ounces ricotta cheese

2 tablespoons basil pesto

1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated

½ cup heavy cream

½ teaspoon salt

¼ teaspoon pepper

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated

Sliced tomatoes, optional

Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.

2. Mix together a jar of pasta sauce, water, and basil pesto; set aside.

3. Mix together ricotta cheese, basil pesto, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, salt and pepper; set aside.

4. Spread half of the pasta sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.

5. Drizzle half of the ricotta mixture over the pasta sauce, making sure not to blend them.

6. Place pierogies in a single layer on top of the sauce.

7. Top pierogies with the remaining pasta sauce and top with the remaining ricotta mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top.

8. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes; remove foil and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes.

Veggie And Mini Pierogies Sheet Pan Dinner

Photo Courtesy of Mrs. T’s Pierogies

Servings: 4

Total Time: 30 minutes

Prep Time: 10 minutes

1 box of Mini Classic Cheddar 

3 cloves garlic, smashed

1 medium red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces

1 large apple (such as Honeycrisp), cored and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces

1 medium orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces

8 ounces broccoli florets

2 tablespoons olive oil

1 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard

1 teaspoon white wine vinegar

1 teaspoon kosher salt

¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for serving

Directions:

1. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400oF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.

2. Place Mrs. T’s Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies, garlic, onion, apple, bell pepper, and broccoli on the baking sheet. Place the olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over the pierogies and vegetables. Toss gently to combine, then spread into an even layer.

3. Roast, stirring halfway through, until the pierogies are golden-brown and the vegetables are tender, 16 to 18 minutes total. Serve with more black pepper sprinkled on top, if desired.