With 4th of July just around the corner, we are all looking for ways to celebrate America’s big day. Some head to the beach to sport patriotic bikinis while others make their way to crowded cities to meet up with friends. Wherever the 4th takes you this summer, make sure you celebrate USA’s 240th B-Day the right way with these red, white, and blue recipes.

4th of july

So, let’s raise a glass to America:

4th of july

1. Red, White and Blue(berry) Margaritas

4th of july

Photo courtesy of gimmesomeoven.com

1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR. This easy to make margarita is sure to get the party started quickly.

An added plus? Tequila has been found to have some surprising health benefits.

2. Red Hot Shot

4th of july

Photo courtesy of mixthatdrink.com

Beware: this two-ingredient red hot cinnamon shot will be sure to heat up your 4th of July. You won’t know what’s hotter: the sun, the boys, or this shot.

3. Fireworks Pina Colada

4th of july

Photo courtesy of homesweetjones.com

“If you like pina colada’s…” and celebrating America, then you’ll love this flavor explosion.

4. The Bloody Firecracker

4th of july

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Bloody Marys are known to be awesome hangover cures… so, if you happened to party a lil too hard on July 3rd and are in need of some serious hydration ASAP, then this is the drink for you. Full of nutrients (hello, tomatoes and celery) and delicious, Bloody Firecrackers will start your day off right.

5. Chocolate Stout Cupcakes

t_3_beer4

Ok, I know this one isn’t red, white or blue… but it is boozy. And I mean, what 4th of July is complete without a bottle of ice, cold beer? At least the beer you use to make these cupcakes will have a patriotic theme.

6. Red, White, and Blue Sangria Slushie

4th of july

Photo by Kelly Logan

Because sangria = summer. Nuff’ said.

7. Blue Lemonade Cocktail

4th of july

Photo courtesy of cookingwithcurls.com

It’ll be a party in the USA with one of these. Vodka drinks are fun, but blue vodkas drinks are even better. Easy, quick and refreshing, this twist on the classic lemonade + vodka is perfect for the 4th.

8. Patriotic Oreos

DSC01974-1024x679

Milk’s favorite cookie wants to join the party this 4th of July.

#SpoonTip: Make it boozy by making Drunken Oreos before you dip them in white chocolate. 

9. Red, White & Blue Jello Shots

4th of july

Photo courtesy of @tipsybartender on Instagram

Who doesn’t love a good jello shot? I mean come on, it’s alcohol-infused gelatin. These 3-layer jello shots are what you’ll crave on a hot summer day. Best part? You won’t even be able to taste the alcohol.

10. Red, White, and Blue Punch

4th of july

Photo by Abigail Wilkins

Drink with pride this 4th of July. This drink uses a combination of liquids with different sugar levels in order to make sure the colors stay separated so you can get that perfect Insta.

11. Uncle-sam-tinis

4th of july

Photo by Hana Ezaldein

“Shaken, not stirred.” Stay classy this 4th of July by drinking a bright red martini. America’s forefathers definitely would approve.

12. Buzzed Cherry Bombs

4th of july

Photo courtesy of frostingandasmile.com

A little hungry? Not in the mood to drink anything? No need to fret. You can eat a few of these and get that same buzzed feeling while also supporting USA.

13. Raspberry Mojito

4th of july

Photo by Vedika Luthra

Party like it’s 1776 with this fruit-filled red drink.

14. 4th of July Snow Cone

4th of july

Photo courtesy of kirbiecravings.com

Who doesn’t want to feel like a 5-year-old again? Snow cones are the perfect thing for summer. Add a splash of alcohol, and they get even better.

15. Patriotic Cookies

4th of july

Photo by Spoon University

Be one smart cookie and make these this 4th of July.

#SpoonTip: Make them boozy by just adding some Moscato wine to the batter. 

16. Red, White, and Blue Strawberry Jelly Shots

4th of july

Photo courtesy of thatssomichelle.com

Who knew patriotism could look like this? Eat up these strawberries to sweeten up your holiday.

Want more jello shots? Check this out.

17. 4th of July Cocktail

4th of july

Photo by Mira Nguyen

This one is simple, easy, quick… and has lots of fruit. So it’s #healthy.

18. Red Velvet, White & Blue Cake Pops

4th of july

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Because cake pops are so much better than regular cake.

#SpoonTip: Make them boozy by adding raspberry liquor to the batter. 

19. Stars and Stripes Forever

4th of july

Photo courtesy of rollingout.com

This 2-ingredient cocktail is the perfect drink for the land of the free and the home of the brave. 4th of July just wouldn’t be complete without some red, white and blue cocktails.