Contrary to popular belief, vegan food can satisfy all your cravings. Whether you want something sweet or savory, or fatty or healthy, you can find a vegan recipe to cater to your desires. With autumn creeping up on us, this list will prove to you the vegan food will get you going through the cold weather this year.

1. Roasted Carrot Cumin Soup with a Caramelized Onion Sandwich

soup, pumpkin, bread, tomato, carrot, cream
Megan Prendergast

This soup and sandwich combo is definitely an indulgent recipe, but it's just the ticket for fall.

2. Sweet Potato Chilli "Cheese" Fries

sweet potato, sweet, potato
Jessica DiFoggio

Let's be honest, when you're feeling cold or ill all you want is to eat fried stuff. This recipe will provide you with the comfort food you need right now. 

3. Maple Glazed Stuffed Squash

acorn squash, squash, pumpkin, vegetable, sweet, rice
Kendra Valkema

This stuffed squash is more healthy-looking and nutritious, but it's also nice and sweet thanks to the maple glaze. 

4. Curried Butternut Squash Soup

soup, cream, sweet, vegetable
Sarah Silbiger

Butternut squash soup is quick and easy to make, and is perfect for times when you don't feel like cooking too much. 

5. Veggie Loaded Pizza

pizza
Megan Prendergast

Pizza is always a must, and these recipes are delicious and satisfying for any occasion, whether you're having dinner with friends or a party of one.

6. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

water, chocolate
Santina Renzi

These cookies are classic and delicious when the chilly weather sets in. 

7. Apple Pie Oatmeal

apple, cereal, porridge, oatmeal, milk, rice, yogurt, muesli
Letty DiLeo

This creamy oatmeal is perfect for a regular weekday. It only takes 10 minutes to make and will keep you satisfied all morning. If you need more ideas, these high-protein breakfast recipes should help you out. 

8. Peanut Butter Biscuits

chocolate, cookie, sweet, cake, oatmeal cookie, pastry, candy, oatmeal, goody
Kristine Mahan

Peanut butter is an essential at the moment, so try out this quick and easy recipe.

9. Banana Pancakes

banana, sweet, butter, pancake, peanut butter, syrup
Kristine Mahan

Banana pancakes are perfect for a rainy Sunday morning, but you have to listen to "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson to fully set the mood.

10. Banana Bread

sweet, cake, bread, pastry, chocolate
Denisse Cristina Porras Fimbres

Banana bread is delicious and is also great as a snack or even breakfast.

11. Chocolate Peanut Butter-Stuffed Pancakes

banana, syrup, chocolate, pancake, sweet, crepe
Brittany Arnett

Oh my, these look incredible. Just look at that melted chocolate.

12. Chocolate Pudding

chocolate, milk, cream, sweet, chocolate mousse, coffee, mousse, candy, goody, pudding, milk chocolate
Katherine Baker

This chocolate pudding only takes five minutes to make and will be gobbled up even faster. 

13. Waffles

chocolate, waffle, cream, cinnamon
Danielle Cahoon

This indulgent breakfast is perfect for a weekend morning when you're stuck inside and have nothing else to do but to eat your feelings.

14. Peanut Butter Fudge

candy, sweet, chocolate, peanut butter, fudge, peanut, toffee, milk
Caitlin Shoemaker

Yes that's right, more peanut butter.

15. Cinnamon, ginger and brown sugar-baked grapefruit

sweet, pastry, cake, pizza, jam

To finish off on a healthier note, we've got a recipe that will give you vitamins and help you fight off that dreaded cold. Plus, baked grapefruit has got to be one of the tastiest autumn snacks out there.