Whoever first solemnized the rapturous marriage between peanut butter and chocolate deserves an award or their own holiday. There’s a reason why Reese’s peanut butter cups contribute up to $500 million annually in sales to Hershey Co. People find this combo utterly addicting.

But Reese’s aren’t the only way to get your choco + PB fix. We’ve included 15 peanut butter and chocolate recipes that make treating yourself to new twists a piece of cake — no tricks or hidden baking or freezing time included. The speculative, efficient, busy, or just plain lazy folks were all considered in the writing of this article; so when we say 15 minutes or less, we mean it.

1. Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Blender Muffins

Photo by Sarah Mickow

Gluten intolerants rejoice! This recipe brings all the flavor of a banana nut muffin without the flour or exhausting prep time. Even if you aren’t gluten free, anyone can celebrate the painless cleanup afterwards.

2. Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread

Photo by Russell Escalada

The possibilities are endless with this spread. Simulating homemade Nutella (using peanut butter instead hazelnuts), use this to class up basic snacks, fruit, or toast during commercial breaks.

3. 3-Minute Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake

Photo by Julie Lin

Pre or post workout, fuel up or recover with protein and carbs with this power shake. The name can make your head spin — a candy-flavored protein shake is almost an oxymoron. It may taste like a Reese’s milkshake from Steak ‘n Shake, but it’s definitely a healthier option. The recipe features even more nutty flavor with almond milk, which yields less calories, saturated fat, and sugar than regular milk (and in my biased opinion, tastes a heck of a lot better).

4. Mini Peanut Butter and Banana Pancake Sandwiches

Photo by Charlotte Sparacino

Hands down, these are the cutest lil’ sammies I’ve ever seen. They’re the bite-sized version of a delicious breakfast dessert, perfectly portioned to save you from a food coma, yet potentially dangerous if your fingers simply can’t resist.

5. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Coconut and Yogurt Dip

Photo by Audrey Mirabito

The quickest and most appropriate way to pair banana chips is with this creamy dip. The coconut and yogurt lighten up the heaviness of the peanut butter, and a tablespoon of cacao nibs adds the perfect hint of chocolate. It’s subtle, not to sweet, and far less complicated than it sounds.

6. Peanut Butter Cup Cream Cheese Spread

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Yup, it’s another spread, but cheesier. Upgrade a plain ol’ bagel and cream cheese with peanut butter and chocolate. It’s like an epic Cheesecake Factory concoction, squeezed in between America’s favorite breakfast bread trend. What better way to start off your morning?

7. PB Ice Cream Sundae

Photo by Jessica Mickelson

Just the name of this recipe makes my mouth begin to water. What a simple combo of salty and sweet to make late-night Netflix binges one hundred times better. Instead of using actual peanut butter and trying to mix it into ice cream, the taste lies within the crunchy toppings of KIND Peanut Butter Clusters. And I highly recommend taking the #SpoonTip and create a hard shell over the ice cream with melted chocolate.

8. Nutella Peanut Butter Lava Cake

Now you can make a seductive lava cake from the comfort of your dorm. That’s the beauty of mug cakes (which are specifically designed not to share or be stolen by your roommate). Get your camera ready, because once you cut in to this dessert, it will be oozing with peanut butter and chocolate — utter food porn. I’m sure just the first word of this recipe sticks out to you, adding to the pure temptation in the name itself; so what are you waiting for?

9. No-Bake Peanut Butter Bites

Photo by Emma Noyes

With no oven time required and chilling optional, these bites are perfect to take to class or on the go. You can prepare them before you head out the door, and just like these 9 other healthy snacks, they’re sure to keep you full until your next meal.

10. 3-Ingredient Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies

Photo by Jaime Cantor

Once the Girl Scouts peace out for cookie season, and you’re left suffering from Tagalongs withdrawal, fear not. You’re only a few ingredients away from your own chocolate peanut butter cookies by adding chocolate chips or cocoa into the mix or by covering these cookies in melted chocolate.

Oh yeah, and it’s another win for those with a gluten allergy.

11. 5-Minute Healthy Peanut Butter Chia Bars

Photo by Maria Sison

In the mood for something crunchy? Take five to add chia (aka the ultimate superfood) to chocolate-flavored powdered peanut butter, which is basically peanuts pressed for less fat and calories that has endless baking opportunities. If you’re trying to ward off or get rid of the dreaded Freshman 15, or make better choices, these chia bars trump over peanut brittle crack.

12. Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Photo by Mackenzie Barth

We’ve got your last-minute party treat here. They’re so gooey and irresistible that you’re friends will be impressed with their mouths full. They’ll never know that they only took 15 minutes to make, but go ahead and take the creds.

13. Peanut Butter S’mores Pizza

Photo by Sasha Kran

A summer-night classic meets a college-night staple — and we made it even better with peanut butter (you’re welcome). Add toasted marshmallows to your list of favorite pizza toppings.

14. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake

Photo by Jocelyn Gordon

You don’t have to head to the Big Apple to get your hands on an epic Black Tap milkshake when you can have your own at home in 15 minutes. However, it may take longer than 15 minutes to scarf down one of these “beverages” of massive proportion. Constructing these marvels is an art form and can grant you major bragging rights on social media, but finishing one makes you a legend in my book.

15. Puppy Chow

Photo by Tess Wei

Chow down on what I believe to be the perfect movie or party snack. After you’ve picked out of the bowl a few too many times, it may seem and look like you have you have an addiction; but don’t worry, it’s just powdered sugar.