No meal is complete without dessert, but there are some days when we just don’t have the time to whip up an entire dessert (or days when we’re just lazy AF). And trust me, even though I’m obsessed with soufflés and macarons, I have my days.

Have no fear though, cause these 15 desserts are simple to make and will have you back to relaxing in no more than 30 minutes, so you can return to Netflix binging and ignoring responsibilities.

1. 2-Ingredient Nutella Soufflé

desserts

Photo by Alex Furuya

Trust me, soufflés aren’t as difficult as they seem – and with two ingredients, this one takes up no time at all. It tastes even better than eating Nutella straight from the jar.

2. Vegan Cookie Dough

desserts

Photo by Megan Schellong

No bake, no hassle. Don’t worry about contracting salmonella with this plant-based cookie dough. Sounds weird at first, but you’ll be obsessed once you try it.

3. 3-Ingredient Cake Mix Cookies

desserts

Photo by Maggie Lees

Don’t have the time to bake and frost an entire cake? You can get the same experience from these cake mix cookies, which will work with pretty much any boxed cake mix you have.

4. Birthday Cake Croissants

desserts

Photo by Jedd Marrero

This croissant recipe uses puff pastry, meaning you don’t have to waste time folding in blocks of butter to make a flaky dough. The perfect treat for when you want more layers than a typical birthday cake, but in half the time.

5. Vegan Chocolate Mousse

desserts

Photo by Hanna Lundgren

Just four ingredients for a vegan chocolate treat that doesn’t have avocado, for any of you avo haters. I like mine topped with chopped nuts or fresh fruit, but this is where you can get creative.

6. Candy Sushi

desserts

Photo by Katie Zizmor

Though we’d all probably enjoy a spicy tuna roll for any meal (even dessert), these candy sushi rolls are fun to make but even better to eat. Serve them to your friends that avoid raw fish so they won’t get #FOMO.

7. Cookie Brittle Bites

desserts

Photo by Hailey Maher

Move over, brownie brittle. This recipe for bite-sized cookie dough brittle will reinvent everything you’ve ever known about chocolate chip cookies. Once you go brittle, you never go back.

8. DIY Lemonheads

desserts

Photo by Cassandra Bauer

Save yourself some money and make the iconic candies at home. They may not be cute and lemon-shaped, but they still pack the same amount of pucker.

9. No-Bake Oreo Bars

desserts

Photo by Kendra Valkema

Get the Oreo cheesecake flavor without all the work involved with these no-bake bars. The melted marshmallows make for a gooey treat that’ll have you licking your fingers till the last bite.

10. Chocolate Pretzel Bites

desserts

Photo by Rozina Fonyo

Salty, sweet, and crunchy all in one cute bite. Make a bunch for your next party if you don’t want to spend time making an actual dessert. Your friends will love you either way.

11. 1-Ingredient Banana Ice Cream

desserts

Photo by Kate Walsh

Because we all have those days when we’re too lazy to make a quick drive to the nearest store to buy a pint of ice cream. Make this instead, and you can say you got some fresh fruit and ice cream in one dessert.

12. Pecan Pie Muffins

desserts

Photo by Kathleen Lee

Making a pie is cute, but ain’t nobody got time for making an entire 9-inch. These pecan pie muffins provide the same flavor in a miniature version, which is exactly what you need when you’re debating whether or not to make a whole pie for yourself.

13. Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins

desserts

Photo by Sarah Stettin

You know you have a secret craving for pumpkin-flavored desserts, even if you’re tired of hearing about pumpkin spice lattés. This simple muffin recipe fuses rich chocolate and pumpkin together for an autumn-inspired morning dessert, appropriate for any season.

14. No-Bake Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries

desserts

Photo by Clare Beatty

Forget about chocolate-dipped strawberries, cause they’re just too basic for you (even if you have enough time to make ’em). Stuff your berries with a cheesecake filling that makes for a portable dessert, which is less messy to make and just as satisfying.

15. No-Bake Oreo Cake Balls

desserts

Photo by Megan Clarkson

Unless you’ve found some magical mug cake recipe, it seems like most of them turn out kinda wonky (and they don’t taste that great either). Don’t fret, this one actually tastes good – but the Oreos make it even better.