Every mom deserves to be pampered on Mother's Day. Whether she spends her free time making magic in the kitchen or would rather have her breakfast brought to her in bed, there is a gift out there for every mom. Even if you're on a tight budget, you can still find a meaningful gift for your favorite lady. All of the cheap Mother's Day gifts on this list are under $25, but if that's still too expensive you can offer to do a load of laundry or help your mom out in another way. No matter how you show your appreciation for her, your mom will be happy you put in the effort to make her feel loved on Mother's Day. 

Breakfast in Bed

waffle, syrup, blueberry, sweet, pastry
Deborah Orret

This is a classic, heartwarming gift that doesn’t need to be over-the-top or take a lot of time. You can buy eggs, OJ, bacon, and bread from the grocery store for under $15 and whip up a breakfast feast for the mom who always made you breakfast on Saturday mornings. For an easy yet fancy breakfast recipe, try this baked oatmeal or this croque monsieur. 

#SpoonTip: When in doubt, go for pre-made waffle or pancake mix and add fresh fruit on top once cooked.

Cookware

dirty pan, Dirty, Burnt Pan

Nothing says “I love you” like a new set of pots and pans. Cookware can get pricey, but a quality frying pan or pot can range from $14-25. When cooking, a new pan makes a huge difference, and will have your mom cooking like a pro.

#SpoonTip: Offer to take the old pot or pan to Goodwill yourself so your mom doesn't have to do any extra work. Or nab it for your own apartment! 

Pour Over Coffee Set

In order to do all that they do, moms need their coffee. Nothing tastes better than a smooth pour over coffee, and now you can give your mom just that with her own pour over coffee set. Find one for just $15 at Uncommon Goods.

DIY Taste of Italy Set

spaghetti, pasta, basil, sauce, macaroni, vegetable
Shun Matsuhashi

Buongiourno! Transport your mom to the Italian countryside with a DIY Taste of Italy set complete with sauces, cheese, olive oils, pasta, and spices. Get creative and make your own set with a basket and ingredients from your local grocery store. 

#SpoonTip: Check your mom's spice rack before you go shopping so you don't buy anything she already has.

Spice Rack

spices, oregano, chili powder, cumin, Spice
Victoria Hoang

For a more flavorful dining experience, get your mom a spice rack. Some popular spices include salt, pepper, oregano, cinnamon, nutmeg, rosemary, and more. Spices can be expensive, so pick and choose a couple popular ones.

Chocolate

chocolate, candy, cake, m&m
Alex Frank

What human doesn't enjoy a piece (or 10) of chocolate every now and then? Give your mom what she really wants and buy her favorite kind of chocolate. Is she a salted caramel and sea salt chocolate, or a plain dark chocolate type of gal? Either way, run to your closest convenience store and stock up on all of the sweet treats.

#SpoonTip: Higher end grocery store options include Lindt, Ghirardelli, and Lake Champlain.

Tea Set

tea, afternoon tea, tea time, green tea, tea cup, tea pot

Have a real tea party with your mom and buy her an authentic tea set complete with tea pot and cups and saucers. Sets can be pricey, but here's a beautifully painted Japanese tea set for under $25. If it's within your budget, buy her favorite type of tea as well.

Star Wars Spatulas

Cool moms like Star Wars and even cooler moms use Star Wars spatulas. Serve up pancakes, quesadillas, omelettes, and so much more with spatulas that are out of this world. This Star Wars spatula is from Williams Sonoma; Star Wars isn't your mom's fave movie, there are plenty more high-quality spatulas to choose from here. 

Set of Wooden Spoons

Whether your mom is cooking spaghetti sauce, vegetables, or sautéing mushrooms, she needs a set of wooden spoons. This five-piece set from Crate and Barrel is the perfect option and has a variety of options to choose from.

#SpoonTip: Paint the handles to make this gift more personal.

Avocado Cuber

avocado seed, avocado pit, avocado

Protect your mom's hands from potential avocado slicing injuries with this nifty instrument from Williams Sonoma. Write a few recipes out that feature avocado as the star ingredient to round out the gift. 

#SpoonTip: Seriously, you can hurt yourself when cutting an avocado if you do it wrong. Here's the correct way to cut an avocado with a knife. 

Spiralizer

vegetable, pasta, artichoke, spaghetti, tagliatelle, herb
Jen Berger

Every mom needs a spiralizer, because it's a fun and easy way to make creative dishes with vegetables. She'll be the talk of the dinner party if you buy her one of these creative tools. She can make all kinds of veggie pastas and tasty dishes with this spiralizer so make sure she gets one this Mother’s Day.

Toast Tongs

bread, toast, wheat, pastry, cereal, sweet, flour

There's nothing more annoying and painful than having to pull burnt toast out of the toaster with your bare fingers. Toast tongs are a simple tool that needs to be in your mom’s kitchen. You can find a nice pair of bamboo tongs for cheap, and then paint the top to customize your gift. 

Wine Pump and Stoppers

liquor, alcohol, wine, rosé wine, rosé, Bottle, glass
Caroline Ingalls

If your mom is a wine connoisseur, then she needs a professional wine pump and stoppers. A wine pump will prevent her wine from oxidizing, which means she'll be able to enjoy it longer. This wine pump is only $12, and wine stoppers can be found at places like Target. Or you can make DIY wine stoppers if you have free time on your hands.

Apple Corer

apple, 3 apples, fuji apples, red apples, apples in hand, Healthy, Fruit

Apple corers are surprisingly useful and can be used for anything from apple pie to hollowing out cupcakes for fillings. I recommend this apple corer, but any will do. 

Wine Glasses

glass, Bottle, wine, alcohol, red wine, liquor
Caroline Ingalls

You can never have enough wine glasses, especially if they have cool party cats on them. Give your mom the gift of cats this Mother’s Day with these cat wine glasses from Pier 1. They're a little over $25, but the few extra dollars are totally worth it. Or, you can order customized wine glasses with the saying of your choice. 

Mother's Day is just around the corner, but you don't have to go way over your budget to make your mom happy. Purchase one of these inexpensive items and tell her how much you love her in a sappy card and she'll be the happiest woman alive.