I'll admit that when doing my online shopping, I tend to spend a lot of time looking for some new, cool kitchen gadgets for my kitchen. Isn't that the best feeling when you can just scroll through the unlimited feed of kitchen-related items, browsing in search of the next "big thing?" Seeing all those fancy kitchen items makes me want to buy everything. I bet you can relate to that.

I guess, as foodies, we all have that in common. But I'm sure you can agree that not all those cute gadgets works as well as they are advertised. Some of them are just plain garbage that break the very first time you use it. So I decided to compile a list of all the cool (also cheap) gadgets that are great to have in every kitchen. You can be sure they are actually useful and they do not break when you decide to put them through the test. 

1. Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop with Bag Clip

Available on amazon starting at $2.40

This coffee scoop/clip is just perfect if you are used to brewing your own coffee. You don't need to look for a separate scoop to measure the coffee, now it's always attached to the bag of coffee you are using. Genius!

2. Eco-friendly Cake Knife

Available on amazon starting at $2.95

This handy cutter not only slices a perfect piece of pie or cake, but also transports it onto the plate, messy hands-free.

3. 60-Second Salad Cutter Bowl

Available on amazon starting at $3.37

It literally takes 60 seconds to make a nice chopped salad. All you need is this salad bowl, a slicing knife and some veggies that you can also rinse in that same bowl before chopping it all up.

4. Reusable Microwave Baked Potato Bag

Available on amazon starting at $2.45

When you don't have all the time in the world to make a nice side dish, you can use this handy bag to make a perfect "baked" (or rather microwaved) potato in just under four minutes. How cool is that?!

5. Cute Whale Fork Set with Reusable Picks

Available on amazon starting at $2.47

Isn't that the most adorable mini fork sets you've ever seen? You can use those forks with any bite-size appetizer, cheese, fruit or vegetable. It looks lovely and is super easy to clean, too!

6. Clip-on Strainer for all Pots and Bowls

Available on amazon starting at $3.99

If you are not a fan of those bulky strainers that usually occupy a lot of space in your cabinet, you might like this silicone clip-on gadget. It attaches easily to any pot or pan, and after use, it folds easily for even more convenient storage.

7. Creative Silicone Tea Infuser

Available on amazon starting at $0.99

Take your tea party to the next level with these adorable tea infusers. It's a must-have for any tea lover. Fun, bright and creative, infusers can be used with any blend of your favorite loose leaf tea. They also make a perfect gift, even for the person who already has everything.

8. Swan-shaped Ladle

Available on amazon starting at $3.48

Even boring kitchen utensils like ladles can become a part of your sophisticated decor. Delicate, yet purposeful, these ladles can surely create some buzz at your next dinner party. Speaking from experience, naturally.

9. Stainless Steel 5-Blade Herb Scissors

Available on amazon starting at $3.83

There is no need to get our your knives and cutting board to cut herbs anymore. You can easily use the scissors for that purpose; it's safer, quicker and less messier. The scissors are great for chives, leek, garden herbs, spinach, basil and more.

10. Foldable Plastic Cutting Board

Available on amazon starting at $3.83

Speaking of cutting. Also, chopping, mincing, shredding, dicing... Kitchen innovators made it easier for us to not only process the food, but also to transfer it into the appropriate pot without dropping it all over the kitchen surface. It's as easy as fold, fold, fold.

11. Banana Slicer

Available on amazon starting at $2.28

This simple kitchen gadget will save you some time in the morning when trying to banana-boost your cereal or oatmeal. The size fits any banana and it's super easy to clean.

12. Shot Glass Shaped Ice Maker Mold

Available on amazon starting at $1.99

Okay, I am not here to promote drinking in any way, but this is one of the greatest kitchen gadgets every student (not exaggerating) should have in the freezer. It's perfect for any party, and you can chill any type of liquor in these babies.

13. Stainless Steel Vegetable Holder & Cutter

Available on amazon starting at $1.99

Cutting onions has been made super efficient now. Just hold  and simultaneously slice that bad boy like a pro. It is a unique and easy way of not only cutting onions, but also other vegetables, fruits, eggs, meats and poultry.

#SpoonTip: Shop responsibly.