In the past, as a mostly paleo eater who tends to not eat many grains, it was difficult to find a replacement for when I was craving pasta, pizza, cake, cookies, and more. In the past few years however, there has been an influx of outstanding grain-free alternatives that taste just like the real thing but contain less carbs and more nutrients. Furthermore, going grain-free helps lead people to eat foods with a lower-glycemic index, which reduces large fluctuations in blood sugar. Below I've listed an unreal roster of delicious grain-free alternatives if you love pasta, pizza, cake, and cookies but want to reduce your grain intake. 

Banza

Banza makes all sorts of pasta—spaghetti, linguini, penne, rotini, mac and cheese, you name it, made from just chickpeas. Yup, that's it. It has essentially double the protein, more than four times the fiber,  and around half the carbs than the average pasta. 

Siete Foods

Siete makes unreal grain-free tortillas and tortilla chips. Types of tortillas range from almond flour to cassava & coconut and cassava & chia for those who are both grain-free & nut-free. They also put apple cider vinegar in their cassava tortillas which adds even more nutritional benefit. Tortilla chip flavors include sea salt, lime, & nacho. Tacos, quesadillas, nachos, and simply snacking on chips just got a lot healthier, but stayed just as tasty. 

Miracle Noodles

Miracle Noodles are described perfectly by their name: miracles. These noodles contain zero calories, zero sugar, essentially zero carbs, and are both grain and gluten free. One may ask, how is this possible? Miracle Noodles are made from essentially just fiber. Although they won't necessarily fill you up, they can definitely fulfill your craving for a tasty pasta dish. They taste just like pasta, and you can flavor them any way you'd like; add pesto, tomato sauce, shrimp, chicken, veggies, you name it, and have yourself a delicious and guilt-free pasta dish.

Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix

Let's just take a moment to appreciate this photo. They look like your typical fluffy and good pancakes, but there's a catch; they're grain free and made just from cassava (a fibrous root), coconut, and almond flours. To add more delicious flavor, they add monk fruit (a processed sugar alternative) and touch of spice.

Paleonola

Paleonola makes delicious grain-free granola, with flavors ranging from original, to chocolate, to pumpkin pie. Traditional granolas are often contain mostly oats, cane sugar, and canola oil, so Paleonola provides a much more nutritious option as it contains nuts, flax seeds, dried fruit, coconut, pepitas and more. In addition to Paleonola, Purely Elizabeth also has great flavors of nutritious grain-free granola. 

Simple Mills

Simple Mills makes unreal grain-free, gluten free, soy-free, non GMO, and paleo friendly products ranging from almond flour crackers, to chocolate chip cookie mix, to pumpkin muffin mix. Grain-free eaters no longer have to deprive themselves from the deliciousness of crackers and baked goods.

Bob's Red Mill

My mouth is watering just looking at that picture. Such a beautiful sight. Those my friend, are Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars topped with almond butter and ice cream, made using Bob's Red Mill's grain-free almond flour. Bob's Red Mill makes awesome grain-free almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal to be used as wheat flour alternatives in baked goods. 

Capello's 

Capello's makes gluten free and grain-free cookie dough, pasta, pizza dough, and pre-made frozen pizza. Your late night eats just got a lot more nutritious. Their website also includes a page of delicious recipes you can make using their products, including Fettuccine with Pesto and Zucchini, Lobster Pizza, and Paleo Marsala Mushroom Ravioli. 

All of these incredible grain-free options can be found online and delivered right to your doorstep. With all of these delicious grain-free pastas, pizzas, cookies, cakes and more, you can fulfill your cravings without feeling like you're putting non-beneficial ingredients in your body.