You walk into a party and it's about to get lit. Sure, regular shots'll do the trick for ya, but ya know what? It's go big, or go home. Regular mixed drinks and typical chasers are out of the question. So here are some bomb shot ideas for when you just don't want to have a regular old night out. 

Jäger Bombs

Ingredients: 1 ½ oz Goldschlager + ½ can of Red Bull or other energy drink

Reminds you of: That one frat party where the floor was soaked in beer and some kid threw up on your shoes — oh, wait, that's most frat parties.

Mood: Rowdy

Irish Car Bomb

beer, cappuccino, espresso, milk, coffee
Lauren Thiersch

Ingredients: ¾ pint Guinness stout + ½ shot Bailey's Irish cream + ½ shot Jameson Irish whiskey

Reminds you of: When you were just trying to have a good time on St. Patty's day and ended up in a bar fight about whether or not the Chocolate Lucky Charms are better than the original.

Mood: Wicked

Sake Bomb

Ingredients: 1 oz sake rice wine + 1 pint beer

Reminds you of: That one guy at the bar who strolled in, took 10 shots, and then left without saying a word like a mysterious outlaw of the night.

Mood: Sophisticated

Flaming Dr. Pepper

Ingredients: A shot glass ¾ full with amaretto, topped with Bacardi rum, placed in a highball glass filled with beer up to the rim of the shot glass. Ignite the shot and let it burn for awhile, then blow out and drink the bomb shot.

Reminds you of: That person at the party who has two papers and a chem final tomorrow, and an alarming level of self-confidence. But hey, they did know how to dance like a Beyoncé back-up.

Mood: Dangerous

Malibull

Ingredients: 1½ oz Malibu + ½ can Red Bull

Reminds you of: When you had to track down your socks the next morning because I WAS WEARING SOCKS, RIGHT? WHAT THE HELL DID I DO THAT I FELT THE NEED TO TAKE OFF MY SOCKS?!

Mood: Festive

Skittle Bomb

Ingredients: 1 ½ oz Cointreau + ½ can of Red Bull

Reminds you of: That time you mixed liquor with your favorite go-to childhood beverage, which you can no longer drink because it tastes like bad decisions.

Mood: Nostalgic

The Pirate's Death

Ingredients: 1/2 oz Blue Curacao + 1 oz Spiced Rum + Sprite

Reminds you of: The sound of gently crashing waves while you passed out in the sand after a night in a Tiki Bar.

Mood: Adventurous

Glitter Bomb

Ingredients: 1 ½ oz Goldschlager + ½ can of Red Bull

Reminds you of: The time you spilled beer all over the rug, which is basically the college equivalent of a kindergartener spilling glitter all over the classroom—the aftermath lingers.

Mood: Fabulous Wreck

Berry Bomb

Ingredients: 2 oz raspberry vodka + ½ can energy drink

Reminds you of: That Sorority girl at the bar who you wanted to punch in the face because she felt the need to remind you she was "sooo wasted" every three words.

Mood: Obnoxious

Southern Hospitality 

Ingredients: 1 oz Southern Comfort + ½ can of Red Bull

Reminds you of: A rich southern bell drinking away her sorrows because she married a "wholesome man" instead of becoming a badass woman bank robber or something like that.

Mood: Homesick

Chupacabra

Ingredients: 1 oz tequila + 1 oz Jäger + ½ can Red Bull

Reminds you of: Nothing. You remember nothing after tequila night.

Mood: Depraved 

Monster Bomb

Ingredients: 1 ½ oz Jagermeister + ½ can of Monster Energy Drink

Reminds you of: That one skater boy in high school who thought both axe and Ed Hardy fake sleeve tattoos were good decisions.

Mood: Distressed

If you make it the see the sunrise, congrats—you've survived a round of bomb shot insanity. Now, just go master beer pong, and you'll impress basically everyone at your next party.

#SpoonTip: Spoon University does not encourage or support binge drinking and underage drinking. Please drink responsibly. Then have some water.