You have to admit that sometimes it’s pretty easy to impress little kids. From convincing them that unicorns are real, to telling them that you have crazy unrealistic super powers, they can be pretty gullible sometimes. But when it comes to food, there is no trickery – you don’t have to make up any stories to impress someone with food. These super fun kid-friendly snacks are perfect for those youngsters who may not have the most sophisticated palate yet and will have them begging for you to cook for them 24/7.

1. Pizzadillas

Kids

Photo by Trissa Gurney

Pizza + quesadillas is the perfect combo for little kids and they’re super easy to make. Save this one for your friends – a taco quesadilla pizza. Wow.

2. Thin Mint Cookie Truffles

Kids

Photo by Morgan Weinstein

These truffles are the perfect snack to actually make with the kids because there’s no oven involved (praise) and they’re super fun and dainty. If you want even more daring adventures with the kids, learn how to make your own homemade thin mints.

3. Ants On A Log

Kids

Photo by Haley Durham

You’ve gotta start with a classic and earn their trust, ya know. This is one of the OG childhood snacks and I’m sure it’ll never go out of style. Check out these other childhood favorites.

4. Homemade Cheez-It Crackers

Kids

Photo by Alyssa Rosello

These itsy bitsy cheesy crackers are so much better than store-bought Cheez-Its and they only require four ingredients. Be careful, though, the kids may get addicted.

5. Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles

Kids

Photo by Lily Allen

These awesome popsicles only need four ingredients but you will need to freeze them for 4-5 hours. Make them on a day when you’ll be active outside for awhile and then can come inside and chill with a refreshing popsicle. Once you master these, try some other creative summer popsicles.

6. Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Pop-Tarts

Kids

Photo by Kendra Valkema

Once again, so much better than the store-bought ones and the kids will think you’re a master chef. Little do they know that these are actually super easy to make. If you wanna get even fancier, make them this mini Pop-Tart cereal.

7. Cake Batter Milkshake

Kids

Photo by Andrea King

With only four ingredients, this milkshake takes only five minutes to make. Your kids might really start to believe you have superpowers with how good this tastes.

8. PB&J Banana Bread

Kids

Photo by Nicole Laszlo

Revamp the classic PB&J with this amazing banana bread. One slice and the kids will be in heaven. Check out more ways to spice up your favorite sandwich.

9. Churro Popcorn

Kids

Photo by Jina Kim

You can make this snack with the kids, too, and it’s perfect for movie night. Check out other ways you can get creative with your popcorn.

10. Star-Shaped Pigs In A Blanket

Kids

Photo by Mira Nguyen

The new star-shape of this classic snack will really impress the kids you’re babysitting. These are the perfect little finger food and are really fun to make. If you wanna go all out for a larger meal, try making this pigs in a blanket pepperoni pizza.

11. Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispy Treats

Kids

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Bring back a favorite childhood cereal in a new form. The kids are bound to love this sugary snack and will be begging you for more. If you give in, you can switch it up and make Fruity Pebbles ice cream sandwiches.