I sometimes ask myself why so many people love Trader Joe's — as I fill my shopping cart with mountains of goodies. Trader Joe's is one of those grocery stores that has something for everyone. Whether you're vegan, gluten-free, paleo, or lactose intolerant, you'll definitely find something delicious. 

In addition to being super budget friendly, Trader Joe's is constantly coming out with new products. On a recent trip to my local Trader Joe's, I found so many new things that I just had to share them.

1. Cheese Party Tray

This fun cheese platter is a must for any party. With a range of bite-sized cheeses that include Swiss, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack, and Mild Cheddar, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Pair these cheeses with your favorite crackers, bread, or even fruit for a quick and easy appetizer. 

2. Indian Fare Yellow Tadka Dal and Tikka Vegetables 

Instead of ordering Indian take-out, grab a bag of Trader Joe's Indian Fare Yellow Tadka Dal and Tikka Vegetables. It only takes five minutes to prepare this meal, which makes it a perfect option for busy weeknights when you can barely make past your front door. Plus, they're vegetarian-friendly.

3. Simply Nutty Dark Chocolate Peanut Almond Bar

With all the camping trips and festival hoping that goes on every summer, you're going to need a snack bar that can keep up with your hectic schedule. Instead of spending $10-15 on snacks, you can get 5 bars for only $4.99. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Peanut Almond Bars aren't your average nut bars, they also contain pea protein crisp rice and rich dark chocolate. 

4. Brown Sugar & Cinnamon and Roasted Garlic & Herb Butter Spreads

Natalia Klisch

While simple toast with butter is an easy snack, there is something about flavored butter that makes bread even more tempting. Trader Joe's Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Butter Spread will add a nice spicy sweetness to your morning bagel. If you're feeling more savory, grab Trader Joe's Garlic & Herb Butter Spread and smear it on your favorite crackers. 

5. Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Coins

When you can't get your hands on Girl Scout Thin Mints, Trader Joe's has got you covered. These bite-sized Dark Chocolate Mint Coins are coated with a layer of smooth dark chocolate and have a refreshing minty flavor. Eat them with a glass of milk or crumble them over your favorite ice cream, even add them to your favorite cookie batter. 

6. Almond Butter Coconut Greek Low Fat Yogurt

Trader Joe's has a lot of unique yogurt flavors such as peanut butter & jelly, matcha green tea, caramel macchiato, and even apple caramel. This month they have introduced Almond Butter Coconut Greek Yogurt and, being a huge fan of almond butter myself, I have to say I'm pretty excited to try this one.

7. Old Fashioned Waffle Cones

As you probably already know, July is national ice cream month and what better way to celebrate this summer holiday than with some delicious ice cream. Trader Joe's has a wide selection of creamy ice cream flavors that you can finally enjoy with a crispy Old Fashioned Waffle Cone. Because in the end, what is ice cream without a waffle cone?

8. Organic Hemp Seed Bars

Natalia Klisch

Healthy snack bars tend to be bland and boring, but Trader Joe's Organic Hemp Seed Bars do not fall into that category. These bars are packed with delicious flavors — cashews, almonds, and blueberries — that add a nice crunch and natural sweetness to them.

9. Mini Raspberry Pastries

In need of a quick breakfast? Try Trader Joe's Mini Raspberry Pastries. They can be baked straight out of the freezer, no proof needed. So, while you are getting ready in the morning, just pop a few pastries in the oven and eat them on the go. Now you don't need to waste any time waiting in bakery lines for a flaky pastry because you can make these mini raspberry pastries at home.

10. Asiago Cheese

Cheese lovers, this one is for you. Trader Joe's new recipe for Asiago Cheese is something you need to add to your summer grocery list. This cheese takes a five-month aging period on spruce boards to give it a distinct creamy flavor that we all know and love.

11. Chicken Breast Strips

I feel like Trader Joe's two goals are to provide good quality food that's also very convenient and time-saving. Trader Joe’s Organic Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast Strips are a perfect example of this. These organic chicken strips are already boneless, skinless, and pre-cut into perfect slices. While you still need to cook them, one step is already done for you. They are a good source of protein that you can add to your next salad or even into a tasty pasta dish for your next meal.

There are so many amazing food discoveries to be made when shopping at Trader Joe's. While they are known for their creamy Speculoos Cookie Butter and Dark Chocolate PB Cups, it's time to try some new products. Next time you head over to Trader Joe's don't forget to take a look at their new goods because you might even find something that you'll end up loving.