Here is the list you have all been waiting for. A list of all of the tastiest, cheesiest, and most creative pizza recipes. Try them all or pick and choose your favorites. The options are endless.

1. Blackberry Ricotta Pizza With Basil

classic pizza

Photo by Sasha Kran

For when you’re feeling extra fancy. Whip up this pizza in only 20 minutes and look classy AF. Here’s the recipe.

2. Mac n’ Cheese Pizza

classic pizza

GIF by Caitlyn Heter

Combining everyone’s childhood favorite in this magnificently cheesy pizza pie. Recipe here.

3. Goat Cheese and Arugula Pesto Pizza

classic pizza

Photo by Marci Green

The classiest pizza you will ever make. Also, vegetables. So it’s basically salad. Make it like this.

4. Pizza Lollipops

classic pizza

Photo by Katherine Baker

These pizza lollipops are the perfect bite-sized party appetizer. Or just a fun lunch on the go. Here’s how to do it.

5. Breakfast Pizza

classic pizza

Photo by Liz Tadie

For days when you’re craving something a little more than the leftover pizza sitting in your fridge. Also, a great recipe to serve at brunch. Recipe here.

6. Korean Pizza

classic pizza

Photo by Emma Danbury

Only five ingredients, but a whole new flavor. This pizza brings together unusual ingredients: ranch, beef, and sweet potato to make something new and sure to be an upgrade on the classic tomato and cheese. Make it like this.

7. Spinach, Avocado, and Pesto Breakfast Naan Pizza

classic pizza

Photo by Sasha Kran

This pizza is simply beautiful and easy to make. Not only is this pizza healthy enough to start your day, but also tasty enough to serve to guests. Here’s the recipe.

8. Gluten Free Artichoke, Spinach, and Tomato Pizza

classic pizza

Photo by Analiese Trimber

This beautifully fresh slice of pizza is perfect for anyone gluten free. Who said people with gluten intolerance can’t enjoy a good pizza? Make it here.

9. Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza

classic pizza

GIF by Audrey Mirabito

Because who doesn’t love tater tots and bacon? Try it out.

10. Pizzadilla

classic pizza

Photo by Trissa Gurney

A cross between a quesadilla and a pizza brings you this magnificent pizzadilla. This pizzadilla has the cheesiness of deep dish and crispness of thin crust. Make it like this.

11. Mug Pizza

classic pizza

GIF by Natsuko Mazany

Everything is more fun when it is made in the convenience of a microwavable mug. That melted cheese is just out of this world. Recipe here.