Here is the list you have all been waiting for. A list of all of the tastiest, cheesiest, and most creative pizza recipes. Try them all or pick and choose your favorites. The options are endless. 

1. Blackberry Ricotta Pizza with Basil

pizza, cheese, basil
Sasha Kran

For when you’re feeling extra fancy. Whip up this pizza in only 20 minutes and look classy. 

2. Mac n' Cheese Pizza

pepperoni, meat, tomato, crust, sauce, pizza, cheese
Caitlyn Heter

Combining everyone’s childhood favorite in this magnificently cheesy pizza pie.

3. Goat Cheese and Arugula Pesto Pizza

Marci Green

The classiest pizza you will ever make. Also, vegetables. So it’s basically salad.

4. Pizza Lollipops

Katherine Baker

These pizza lollipops are the perfect bite-sized party appetizer. Or just a fun lunch on the go. 

5. Breakfast Pizza

Liz Tadie

For days when you’re craving something a little more than the leftover pizza sitting in your fridge. Also, a great recipe to serve at brunch.

6. Korean Pizza

pie, dough, mozzarella, sauce, crust, cheese, pizza
Emma Danbury

Only five ingredients, but a whole new flavor. This pizza brings together unusual ingredients: ranch, beef, and sweet potato to make something new and sure to be an upgrade on the classic tomato and cheese.

7. Spinach, Avocado, and Pesto Breakfast Naan Pizza

egg, bread, vegetable, toast, dairy product, spinach
Sasha Kran

This pizza is simply beautiful and easy to make. Not only is it healthy enough to start your day, but also tasty enough to serve to guests. 

8. Gluten-Free Artichoke, Spinach, and Tomato Pizza

Analiese Trimber

This beautifully fresh slice of pizza is perfect for anyone gluten-free. Who said people with gluten intolerance can’t enjoy a good pizza?

9. Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza

Audrey Mirabito

Because who doesn’t love tater tots and bacon on their pizza?

10. Pizzadilla

Trissa Gurney

A cross between a quesadilla and a pizza brings you this magnificent pizzadilla. This pizzadilla has the cheesiness of deep dish and crispness of thin crust.

11. Mug Pizza

soup, meat, sauce, vegetable
Natsuko Mazany

Everything is more fun when it is made in the convenience of a microwavable mug. That melted cheese is just out of this world.