It's that time of year again when an apple abundance is inevitable. Apple picking is the perfect fall activity until you realize that you have enough apples to last you until next year. Between all of the pumpkin and salted caramel treats that will be jammed down your throat, it can be very easy to let these practical, shiny green and red treats fall to the wayside. This list is to help you find delicious ways to make sure that doesn't happen ever again. 

1. Apples and Peanut Butter

nut butter nation, Fruit, healthy snack, snack, PB, peanut butter, apple, apple slice

This is a very simple snack, but how can you go wrong with adding peanut butter? Apple slices dipped in peanut butter are the perfect snack for a laid-back afternoon in fall. And if you want to take it to the next level, check out this decked-out recipe you can make in a college dining hall. 

2. Diced Apples in Cinnamon

chocolate, candy, sweet, cookie, cinnamon
Natalie Rodriguez

Aside from apples and cinnamon being a delicious treat, it can also be one that is actually deliciously healthy. Just a little bit of cinnamon can pack a huge punch of various health benefits. You can check out this yummy recipe of cinnamon-sugar apple chips. 

3. Cinnamon, Apples and Greek Yogurt

sweet, coffee, dairy product, yogurt, cream, milk
Kathleen Lee

If your hunger will take a little more than apples and cinnamon to satisfy, you can take this concoction and add it to vanilla Greek Yogurt of whichever brand is right for you. This is delicious and perfect to eat while curled up with your favorite Halloween movie. 

4. Apple Pie Roses

cinnamon, apple
Molly Gamache

If you're in the mood to take a more aesthetically pleasing route with your apples we've got you covered. Whenever you have a free afternoon go ahead and try to whip up these beautiful and delicious treats. Definitely Instagram worthy. 

5. Salted Caramel Apple Pie

pastry, sweet, apple pie, apple, pie
Erin Voss

Though some of us prefer to stick to the apple pie that we know and love, check out this salted caramel apple pie recipe that kicks the all-American pie up a notch. 

6. Apple Pie Grilled Cheese

chicken, pork
Anna Sanfilippo

This one is for the brave ones who are willing to be adventurous with their apples. And what better way to try something crazy is to combine two of America's favorite meals: grilled cheese and apple pie. But don't take my word for it; try it out on your own. 

7. Kale and Apple Cake with Apple Icing

cake, pie, dairy product, pear, flour, sweet, bread, pastry, dough
Jennifer Nigro

Kale is everywhere we go today and is finding its way into everything— from shakes to cakes! So why not give into the craze while putting your apples to good use? This is the perfect example of healthy AND delicious. 

8. Apple Pie Pancakes

sweet, syrup, pancake, pastry, honey, cake, cream, butter
Katherine O'Malley

More of a breakfast person?  This mouth-watering mix of a breakfast classic and sweet fall fruit is the perfect dish for you. Now you can have dessert and breakfast combined into one. This will for sure be the apple of your eye.  

9. Chocolate Apple Pops

cake pop, sprinkles, goody, cake, sweet, candy, chocolate
Tara Stacy

This is the perfect apple treat to show off your creativity and cure a sweet tooth. Use your leftover apples to give this take on candy apples a whirl.

10. Pumpkin Spiced Apples

vegetable, pasture, corn
Molly Stein

This is a recipe that just screams fall. If you can't let go of your pumpkin spice obsession, this is the perfect way for you to use up your apples. Who says pumpkin spice is only for lattes? 

Using these recipes you'll never have to worry about an abundance of apples again. From cake to pie there are so many different ways you can consume your apples.  So go ahead and go apple picking for the third time this month— we're not judging you.