The show, Friends, has been a hit since 1994, and even after the last episode aired on 2004, the references never stopped. And what is more relatable than being single on the most love filled day of the entire year? Let's be real here and admit that we have all been at least one of these 10 single people on Valentine's Day

1. Let's start of with those single people who are extra desperate for love and attention on this romantic day. 

2. Those single people who are looking for a last minute valentine with a cheesy pick-up line. 

3. Those single people who are trying to charm possible valentines with their great personality.

4. Those single people who utilize this day for a girls/bros night because who needs relationships right!  

5. Those single people who hate Valentine's Day because of the constant reminder of their failed romances. 

6. Those single people who are trying to forget that it is Valentine's day... 

#SpoonTip: Drink responsibly! And try these Valentine's Day Cocktails! 

7. Those single people who hate being alone and especially when reminded of it by being surrounded by couples everywhere. 

We've all been there. At some point you just want to pop a few heart balloons to feel better, or is that just me? 

8. Those single people who are in denial that they're not okay about being alone for the nth year on Valentine's Day. 

9. Those single people who have given up and hope for better luck next year. 

#SpoonTip: Food will never let you down. 

10. And lastly those single people who enjoy Valentine's Day only for the box or boxes of chocolates. 

Chocolate is good for you right?

#SpoonTip: Buy chocolates after Valentine's Day, it's way cheaper. Or make your own Valentine's day chocolates!

Valentine's Day comes once a year, but that does not mean there aren't single people like these all year round. It's okay, you're not alone. Even if you aren't single, you were once one of these 10 types of single people. But hey, there's nothing wrong with being single. Plus, what's life if you can't laugh at yourself right? And who knows, maybe the day after Valentine's Day you meet the person of your dreams. So, in the mean time, enjoy life and the right person will come into your life when it's time. Trust the process.