Ah, Trader Joe’s, TJ’s as I like to call it. The Holy Land (as long as it isn’t 6:00 PM on a Monday). The grocery store of our generation. If I won the lottery, I would probably head straight to my local TJ’s and buy out the whole store. Anyways, I always love getting TJ's recommendations, so here are my grocery list recommendations for you! 

1. Gnocchi 

gnocchi, vegetable
Drew Petersen

Naturally, this is at the top of my list. If you’re not eating homemade gnocchi, this is the next best thing (shameless plug). Whether you decide on the tomato basil or the gorgonzola, you’re definitely in for a treat. 

2. Cowboy Caviar 

wine, beer
Drew Petersen

This stuff is so fire. If you’re looking for a way to mix up your salsa game, you should definitely be trying this out. It's the perfect level of spice, corn, and beans. 

3. Italian Sausage-less Sausage 

fish
Drew Petersen

The word vegan, I know, will turn a lot of you guys off, but I promise it’s really good! I like to add it to pasta sauce (i.e. put it in my frozen gnocchi above) or slice it up and make an Italian sub out of it. 

4. Farm House English Cheddar Cheese With Italian Truffles 

beer
Drew Petersen

All of the cheese at TJ's is super dank. BUT, this one definitely stands out from the crowd. You obviously have to like the taste of truffle to like this cheese, but if you do, it's pretty amazing. I put it in my grilled cheeses or grate it over my pasta to add a little extra flavor. Very yummy. 

5. Organic Brown Rice

rice, cereal
Drew Petersen

Simple yet so important. These microwavable rice packs are so easy to make a meal out of! I like to have it with potstickers or stir fry veggies. Delicious, easy, and healthy, what more could you want?! 

6. Hummus Dip

bacon
Drew Petersen

This may seem so basic, but seriously, TJ's has such a good hummus selection. I love getting the plain one, but no matter which one you choose, you will not be disappointed. Great on any type of pita chip or cracker. So creamy and tasty! 

7. Organic Vegetarian Chili

chocolate, vegetable
Drew Petersen

YUM! I absolutely love chili, and it's honestly pretty rare to find vegetarian chili. My life was changed when I found TJ's vegetarian chili. It has such good flavor and is so good with a grilled cheese or even just by itself.

8. Gone Bananas! Chocolate Covered Banana Slices 

candy, chocolate
Drew Petersen

Chocolate with banana is one of my favorite flavor combos ever so I may be a little biased, but these little slices are so amazing! I especially love them because I can just pop a couple in my mouth after dinner for a perfect, sweet little pick-me-up.

9. Chunky Guacamole

cream, milk, sweet, yogurt
Drew Petersen

I love guac, and this is some of the best I've had. This stuff is so creamy and delicious, you can't even tell it's one of their reduced guilt products! Pairs perfectly with the Cowboy Caviar (refer back to #2). 

10. Parmasean Crisps 

chocolate
Drew Petersen

If you're like me and love chips or crackers with dip, you'll love these! I like to get these instead of pita chips to snack on with my hummus, but these crisps are also great dipped into your remaining pasta sauce after dinner or even mashed up and used as croutons in your salads.

If you're looking for a way to spice up your grocery list, then take my word for it and try out these 10 delicious products.