Trader Joe's is the best grocery store, well I guess that's an opinion thing but, it's the best. It has a variety of products that cater to all dietary needs. So, whether you want some gluten free popcorn, vegetarian falafel or vegan churro's they have it all. If you are a vegetarian and cannot decide what to  get from Trader Joe's. I've got you covered with a list of the best Trader Joe's vegetarian products. 

1. Organic Hummus

bread, hummus, vegetable
Christin Urso

Hummus is a basic necessity in every vegetarian's diet. Trader Joe's has the smoothest and creamiest organic hummus. Add a few pita chips and you have got yourself the perfect snack.

2. Falafel

vegetable, relish, hash, condiment, herb
Kristine Mahan

There's no better combination than hummus with warm falafel. The crisp and bold flavor of Trader Joe's  Falafel will make you feel like you've taken a trip straight to the Middle East.

3. Pesto and Quinoa

The Pesto and Quinoa is a highly recommended Trader Joe's vegetarian product. The mixture of the two are unbeatable and can be used in pasta's, on crackers and more. 

4. Cookie Butter

Nutella is far too mainstream for the vegetarian's so Trader Joe's Cookie Butter is the way to go. Whether you want it plain and creamy, with a little crunch or a swirl of coco TJ's has any combo. Pair your cookie butter with some apples, on toast or drizzle it on ice-cream and you will not be disappointed. 

5. Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Cauliflower Pizza Crust is the new fad that's making it's way onto your Instagram feed. This gluten free crust is crunchy and the ideal alternative when you are trying to eat healthy as the crust is made up of cauliflower and cornstarch

6. Trader Joe's Frosted Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Toaster Pastries

When you're craving something sweet Trader Joe's Frosted Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Toaster Pastries is a real treat. The strong flavor of cinnamon and brown sugar along with an unbeatable crust will make you stop eating pop tarts immediately. 

7. Riced Broccoli 

Say goodbye to Riced Cauliflower and hello to Riced Broccoli. This will be your new obsession from Trader Joe's as the culmination of the crunchy texture and the aromatic flavors is dope. 

8. Organic Sprouted Tricolor Quinoa

The Organic Sprouted Tricolor Quinoa is fresh, nutritious and colorful making it one the best Trader Joe's vegetarian products to feast on.  

9. Sweet Corn Burrata & Basil Ravioli 

Grab Trader Joe's Sweet Corn Burrata & Basil Ravioli  before it's too late since, as it is a seasonal product. The creaminess of the burrata makes it drool-worthy, the vibrant colors makes it Instagram-worthy and the crispness of the sweetcorn makes the dish rave-worthy. 

10. Avocado Citrus Yogurt

Trader Joe's has taken the avocado craze up a notch with an Avocado Citrus yogurt. For the avocado lovers out there this a must try as the creaminess of the avocado and tanginess of orange make it a delight. 

I know Trader Joe's lines are never ending but it is the unique flavors, organic produce and variety of options that make them bearable. So, now it is your turn to get out there stand in those lines and get yourself some of the best Trader Joe's vegetarian products to indulge in.