The alignment of the holidays, fall spices, and chilly weather is perhaps the best coincidence of all time. Few things are better than curling up on the couch with a blanket and a hot mug in your hands. If you're looking to fill that mug with something other than coffee or hot chocolate, or if you're simply just craving something that truly screams "THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!" Here are some delightful holiday teas that are sure to keep you cozy all season long. 

1. Cinnamon Apple Spice

Jayne Siudzinski

Celestial Seasonings did not hold back with this one. It tastes exactly how it smells—amazing, by the way—and it could easily pass as a dessert tea. It's sweet like an apple, but not too sweet, and you won't miss the cinnamon. If you're craving some apple pie but don't have any apple pie on hand (or even if you do, no judgment), this tea will definitely satisfy the craving. It's even equally delicious cold.

2. Pumpkin Spice

Jayne Siudzinski

The awesome thing about pumpkin spice is that its influence lasts all through fall and well past the holidays, so you never have to feel like it's "not the right time" to enjoy it. You could fool a lot of people into thinking that you have a pie in the oven when you're really just steeping some tea. This is yet another good substitute for the pie, and there are several different brands that offer it.

3. White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos

Yes, this is a real thing. There are actual pieces of peppermint-infused white chocolate mixed in with the rooibos, and they melt into the water as the tea steeps. It'll surely get you psyched for the candy canes and chocolate you'll encounter within the next month. Who says you can't drink your sweets? (Spoiler alert: not Teavana.)

4. Cinnamon Vanilla

Jayne Siudzinski

If this doesn't make you think of snickerdoodles, then I don't know what will. The smell of this soothing combination will warm you up by itself, no drinking necessary. But when you inevitably take a sip of this holiday tea, you'll be met with a subtle sweetness that rounds out the flavor profile. Enjoy it with a warm sugar cookie to really get all of those holiday flavors in one sitting.

5. Christmas Eve

Jayne Siudzinski

Specific to Stash, this tea is so light and refreshing that you could probably drink a whole pitcher of it in one sitting (still not judging). Spearmint gives you a soft minty-ness and slight sweetness, and cinnamon brings the holiday flavor full circle. As the name suggests, it would be perfect to sip in front of the tree on Christmas Eve, but it's so good that you won't want to limit yourself like that.

6. Ruby Spice Cider

Jayne Siudzinski

If you like fruit, you'll love this. It's hard to name a fruit that isn't a part of this loose tea. No matter how long you steep it, it never gets that sour edge that lots of fruit teas often obtain over time. All of the fruit flavors are perfectly balanced with cinnamon and clove to warm up the profile. This is another one that's delicious cold.

7. Christmas in Paris

Jayne Siudzinski

Another Stash specialty, this holiday tea is basically a York peppermint patty. The chocolate and peppermint will give you a holiday rush, but you'll also get a hint of lavender that'll bring you back down. It's a tea that's as invigorating as it is calming. If this is truly what Christmas is like in Paris, I'm buying a one-way ticket.

8. Honey Vanilla Chamomile

Chamomile is a classic. Why not mix it up with some sweetness and vanilla-y flavor? Celestial Seasonings nailed it with this delightfully aromatic tea. Of course, you can get, and enjoy, this one year-round. But while 'tis the season to compulsively drink tea, you should definitely add this one to your pantry.

9. Holiday Chai

Jayne Siudzinski

Kick your chai up a notch. It smells just like egg nog, which prompts the nutmeg that awaits. Of course, cinnamon, clove, ginger, and subtle rum flavor are all waiting for you, too. I will warn you that this tea can get bitter, but a dash of honey will easily cut that harshness.

10. Chocolate Hazelnut

It smells like Nutella, it tastes like Nutella. Therefore, it is absolutely wonderful. You might be tempted to sit and smell it until it gets cold, but it demands to be tasted. The chocolate flavor is perfectly balanced with the nuttiness, and there's a touch of vanilla that comes through well. It doesn't need to be sweetened, but a little bit of honey won't hurt.

Go fill up that mug with one of these 10 holiday tea offerings and grab a blanket. The holidays are coming.