Gorgeous beaches, scorching deserts, bustling wildlife: Australia has got it all. It’s already known for the beautiful and unique landscapes, so it’s time to uncover the Aussies’ amazing food scene. Australia is home to some of the most creative and mouthwatering foods available to mankind. You’ll need to visit ASAP after reading about these.

1. Burger Rings

Australia

Photo courtesy of @feefs8 on Instagram

With this snack you get the great taste of burgers in one small crunch. Be careful: they’re addictive.

2. Chiko Roll

Australia

Photo courtesy of @pulpuipanda on Instagram

The Chiko Roll is Australia’s version of an egg roll. They’re found at various fast food restaurants and contain mutton, cabbage, barley, carrot, celery, and rice all wrapped up in fried dough. Yum.

3. Bacon and Egg Pie

Australia

Photo courtesy of @candyliciouscatering on Instagram

This is a savory pie that’s filled with bacon, egg, cheese, tomato, and peas. Brb, booking my plane ticket to Australia.

4. Boston Bun

Australia

Photo courtesy of @mollybakery_bynathalie on Instgram

Australia’s Boston Bun is a spiced potato bun filled with raisins and topped with loads and loads of coconut icing.

5. Lamingtons

Australia

Photo courtesy of @jackie.attard on Instagram

Need more coconut? This Australian snack staple consists of layered sponge cake doused in chocolate sauce which is then sprinkled with coconut shavings. Wow.

6. Wine

Australia

Photo courtesy of @ricguzzardo on Instagram

Australia is one of the top ten wine-producing countries in the world. Wine festivals are a large part of cultural life in Australia, so be sure to check one out when you visit.

7. Rainbow Coffee

Australia

Photo courtesy of @nicolemaryx on Instagram

You’ve probably heard about Melbourne’s deconstructed coffee by now, but you may not yet have heard about their rainbow coffee. Australia is home to many trendy coffee shops and cafes and this colorful latte is the new drink at Too Many Chiefs. The creators claim that it’s full of vitamin C, boosts your immune system, and fights the flu.

8. Colorful Croissants

Australia

Photo courtesy of @doubleohsquee on Instagram

At Textbook Boulangerie Patisserie, you can enjoy these fun and colorful buttery croissants.

9. Creme de la Creme Doughnut

Australia

Photo courtesy of @lisa__lc on Instagram

At Doughnut Time in Australia, you can get this crème brûlée custard-filled doughnut that’s topped with a toffee drizzle. They have tons of other amazing doughnuts like a Nutella-filled doughnut and a s’mores doughnut.

10. Nutella on Tap

Australia

Photo courtesy of @hollylucass on Instagram

Yep, Nutella on tap. At Pidapipo Gelateria in Melbourne, they have a warm Nutella tap that you can get on top of gelato or just straight into a cone. I’ll take a few gallons, please.