College is a crucial time when it comes to your mental and physical health. For me, chocolate tends to be the cure for stressful days, and caffeinated chocolate in particular is my number one pick for late study nights. But sometimes I just can't afford an Awake bar or a Starbucks latte. Perhaps you're in the same boat. But what if I told you that there is a wonderful place where you can find both delicious and affordable chocolate treats? Well don't worry, there is: Trader Joe's. Trader Joe's chocolate is the most delicious around, and these 10 treats are some of its best.

1. The Dark Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Bar

If you're madly in love with dark chocolate, this one is for you. The bar is 85% cacao and is only $1.49 for 2 bars!

2. Dark Chocolate with Almonds 

Perhaps you're looking for something a little salty? Delicious Belgian chocolate is combined with almonds to create a highly delicious bar. Get a 3-pack for only $1.79.

3. Chocolate Coconut Almonds

An almond covered with coconut, covered with chocolate? What could be better? Get a 12 oz tub for $4.99.

4. Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel

Who doesn't love a little bit of caramel? This Trader Joe's chocolate is only 220 calories and 100% pure tastiness! Even better, it's only $1.00.

5. Pound Plus

TJ's has a whole line of their pound plus bars, ranging from milk chocolate to pound plus extravaganza. Each 17.6 oz bar is only $4.99, making it the ultimate bargain. Use this enormous bar to make delicious chocolate treats on the weekend.

6. Boatswain Chocolate Stout Bar

Perfect for college students, this dark chocolate, which is 70% cacao, happens to taste a whole lot like TJ's Boatswain Chocolate Stout. With a price of only $1.99, it comes in slightly cheaper than the delicious beer. Grab this unique flavor at your next TJ's stop and you won't regret it.

7. Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Butterscotch Caramels

In a time when the combination of sea salt and chocolate is all the rage, TJ's has you covered. One of my favorites, these caramels are seriously delicious. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty, with the smallest touch of sweet-bitterness. And only $3.49, to boot!

8. Golden Spice Milk Chocolate Bar

Straight out of Chicago, the Golden Spiced Milk bar combines coconut, quinoa, spices, and chocolate to create a one-of-a-kind treat. With 4g of dietary fiber, 4g of protein, and 340mg of potassium, this bar also clocks in as one of the healthiest options on this list. Get it for only $1.49.

9. Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

One of my all time favorites, TJ's peanut butter cups are nothing short of pure flavor. Every 12 oz tub is only $3.49, and you can use these little delicacies to make a peanut butter banana shake.

10. Birthday Cake Bar

Here's something unique: a birthday cake bar. TJ 's unique chocolate bar tastes just like the cake you had at your 10th birthday. No, it's not dark chocolate or milk chocolate, but it's actually creamy white chocolate. Find this bar at your local TJ's for only $1.49.

Clearly, Trader Joe's chocolate is some of the best stuff around. Not only is it a tasty and healthy alternative to many other popular chocolates, but it is also a cheap alternative. With prices ranging from $1-$4.99, you can never go wrong with a sweet treat from TJ's.