Trader Joe's is a one-stop-shop for all things delicious, and their unique snacks are no exception. I low-key live for all of their snacks, and I think that I've taste-tested all of best Trader Joe's snacks. Based on my intense scientific research (aka snacking), here's a definitive list of the 10 best snacks at Trader Joe's that you need to try, ranked by taste. 

10. Vanilla Meringues

If you're too lazy to make your own homemade meringues, these airy, sweet, and delicious vanilla meringues will satisfy your sugar cravings immediately. 

9. Sea Salt & Sugar Dark Chocolate Almonds

tea, beer
Grace Goettman

The perfect combination of salty and sweet, these dark chocolate almonds are God's gift to the world, but you gotta watch out because they're addictive af. 

8. Olive Oil Popcorn

While crazy popcorn flavors can be fun, sometimes you want to go back to basics. Trader Joe's just figured out how to do simple perfectly with this Olive Oil Popcorn. Its savory taste will leave you wishing you bought two bags.  

7. Maple Leaf Cookies

While not as authentic as the OG Canadian specialty, these cookies are so festive for fall, and they'll go perfectly with a steaming cup of coffee or hot cocoa.

#SpoonTip: Love Trader Joe's cookie selection? Here are the 10 best TJ's cookies you need to try. 

6. Dunkers

Everything about these cookies has been designed to perfection: the chocolate coating, the crispy texture, and the easy-to-dunk shape. If you can bake, try out the homemade counterpart.

5. Hold the Cone! Ice Cream Cones

These mini ice cream cones are not only insanely adorable, but also so creamy and delicious. Be sure to check out Trader Joe's other convenient ice cream treats for some more bite-sized sweets.

4. Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels

Peanut butter and pretzels is the most underrated pairing (no shade to Nutella), and this snack combines the greatest flavors ever with some incredible convenience. You don't have to buy both pretzels and peanut butter, because they're already combined into one in this amazing snack. 

3. Everything Pretzel Slims

These pretzels rank high on the list because of their oh-so savory taste, and I would high-key recommend pairing them with some creamy Brie cheese for a bougie wine night.

2. Mini Cinnamon Sugar Churros

Making real churros can be a little difficult, but TJ's makes it easy with this pre-made pack. Dipped in chocolate, these mini cinnamon sugar churros are a legit party in your mouth. 

1. Cookie Butter

A Trader Joe's classic, this cookie butter is honestly the best snack ever. This sweet spread tastes like a hug and goes with literally anything. Try it on cinnamon toast for a rich, and filling snack or with pretzels for something a little more filling. 

These are only a few of the best Trader Joe's snacks, so be sure to check these and all the others out next time you're there.