The holidays are right around the corner. To me, the holiday season means lots more sleep, Christmas movies, Michael Bublé, and most of all, cookies. Luckily, Trader Joe's is a 15-minute drive from my house. During the holidays, I have the chance to try the many different types of cookies they have to offer. I have lots of favorites because I practically live at Trader Joe's, but I'm here to share my top 10 holiday picks. Here are the best Trader Joe's cookies that should be on your grocery list. 

1. Joe-Joe's

juice
Jenna Thomas

I like to call them Joreos. They are Oreos, but not the typical generic ones. Joe-Joe's are the real thing and taste even better than your normal Oreo cookies. They come in all sorts of flavors, from Matcha to Pumpkin spice. 

2. Macarons

candy, sweet, chocolate, cookie, milk, goody, sweetmeat
Yashna Kothary

If you can't travel to Paris, not to worry. Enjoy French macarons in the comfort of your own home with Trader Joe's frozen collection. My favorite flavor has to be the Salted Caramel.

3. Frosted Sprinkled Cookies

These cookies give me nostalgia because they remind me of the frosted animal crackers that are doused in colorful sprinkles. They're perfect when it's your birthday (or if you're pretending that it's your birthday). 

4. Kitchen Sink Dunkers

These Dunkers are full of super cool cookie ingredients, like chocolate chunks, pecans, and oats. The cookies come in a chocolate chip variety as well. They are the absolute bomb when dipped in a hot steamy cup of Joe. Haha, get it?

5. Soft-Baked Snickerdoodles

These cookies are perfectly soft, sweet, and spicy all at the same time. They are super comforting during the holidays, and I especially love to eat them while watching Elf. Sometimes I even stick them in the microwave and serve them with vanilla ice cream.

6.  Gingerbread Turkey

Everyone needs a turkey during the holidays. Even vegetarians can enjoy this turkey, which is perfectly sweet and festive turkey with tons of candy decorations. 

7. Cookie Butter Sandwich Cookies

Cookies inside cookies. What could be more exciting? These sandwich cookies are not your average Joreo (see #1). They are made with two crunchy butter cookies filled with smooth Cookie Butter, which is amazing even on its own.

8. Cookie Thins

Cookie Thins are perfect for those times when you're craving a bit of sugar but don't want anything too filling. They come in a few different varieties, but my favorite are the Meyer Lemon. They are served best with a cup of your favorite brew or some herbal ginger tea. 

9. Maple Leaf Cookies

Maple Leaf cookies are super buttery cookies filled with a maple creme filling and topped off with a delicious crunch. As a bonus, they are cut into cute little maple leaves. Move over, pumpkin spice, because these bad boys are the new taste of fall and the holidays. 

10. Kona Coffee Shortbread Cookies

Kona Coffee cookies are infused with coffee, so they're perfect for a midday pick-me-up when you're feeling woozy. I like to eat them while studying for finals, because unfortunately I have to get through exams before I get to go home and catch up on sleep. 

Life is short, so surround yourself with good people and only eat good cookies. If you want a wide selection of cookies for the holidays and beyond, Trader Joe's cookies have you covered.